Since when were Somalis slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis were never enslaved. Those SJW Somalis who want to push this narrative that Somalis were enslaved by Arabs should be exposed as the liars that they are.

There's no way in hell that Somalis---of all people---would let some Arab thugs intrude into our country and exploit our people.

There is evidence Somalis were among the slaves in the New World according to genetic testing (examples: Haitian girl with Somali DNA and the Toubou people of Chad who are in fact Garré Somalis who may have travelled to live by the coast of West Africa and were taken on ships).

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Somalis were never enslaved. Those SJW Somalis who want to push this narrative that Somalis were enslaved by Arabs should be exposed as the liars that they are.

There's no way in hell that Somalis---of all people---would let some Arab thugs intrude into our country and exploit our people.

typical SWJ's like @AbdiJohnson aka the slave of Johnson is tryna push this narrative.

typical SWJ's like @AbdiJohnson aka the slave of Johnson is tryna push this narrative.

I remember hearing this one SJW Somali girl talking about how "Arab people enslaved us" .....when she knows damn well that Somalis were never enslaved as a people. But she wanted to push this narrative as a show of solidarity towards the African-American community.

In effect, she was saying "Me too! I'm a victim as well!"

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I remember hearing this one SJW Somali girl talking about how "Arab people enslaved us" .....when she knows damn well that Somalis were never enslaved as a people. But she wanted to push this narrative as a show of solidarity towards the African-American community.

In effect, she was saying "Me too! I'm a victim as well!"

:chrisfreshhah: what a fraud. Theirs a whole army of them on twitter pushing this narrative. You can support AA without been a fraud.
I wonder why Somali girls are prone to these ideas:francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
MJ sold many hawiye into slavery & they were taken to west Africa & sold taken to the new world, Wesley snipes traced his ancestry back to cadaado waa nin hawiye ah so is Eddie Murphy iyo weliba Bernie Mack.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kendid sold Ma'Madow'ten women to the Italians and English :chrisfreshhah:
You're getting desperate my servant which my right hand possess, when the civil war broke out abdullahi yusuf was invited to Dubai & the royals there said we are sorry to hear that your slaves have rebelled against you in Mogadishu kkkk

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
There is evidence Somalis were among the slaves in the New World according to genetic testing (examples: Haitian girl with Somali DNA and the Toubou people of Chad who are in fact Garré Somalis who may have travelled to live by the coast of West Africa and were taken on ships).

You mixed stories upside down, sound like making Somalis downgrade. Anyway, Gare flee from Gedo late 1800s after their King killed by Marehan, they pass through Kenya, South Sudan then Chad. On the other hand there are link between West Africa and Somali because Fulani tribe in Nigeria originated from Somalia. Plus Amazigh are Daarood too.

If Somali were Slave, the closest clan are Mohamoud Saleban, because they have linked to Arabs with trade and exchange woman (Qadaamo).

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Reer Douglas is the correct term

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Damn sxb, I feel for these guys. Imagine CD having recollection of one of his relatives gagging on that Italian or English Sausage in that hell hole called puntland. Now I know where their tiness comes from :pachah1:

The only tribe that weren't enslaved are Majeerteen cause they enslaved other darood tribes too lol

How convenient

giphy.gif

Toubou people live in northern chad. They weren't the african tribes that were enslaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.