SJW Somali's hatred for Arabs and arguing that we were slaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
"Somalia did not supply slaves -- as part of the Islamic world Somalis were at least nominally protected by the religious tenet that free Muslims cannot be enslaved."

We protected ourselves, not some religion protection spouted all over that statement.

I agree. There were several factors why Somalis were not enslaved

1) Is that we participated in the Arab Slave trade as middle men in the trade, Since we had a stake in the trade and were important business partner we avoided getting caught up in it.

2) We had strong centralized States Ajuuran,Geledi,Adal,Hobyo,Majerteen,Dervish etc.. which fended off Somali territories against external aggression and domination.

3) We were not technically conquered or colonized by outside forces until the early 20th century. You cannot enslave people you don't conquer , the fact that we have a long track record of being organized and self-governed most of our history facilitates this.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Butthurt pigskin:

"The Somalis are a cruel treacherous race; described to me, by those who have been among them, as the very worst of all slave-masters, and who, from their behaviour generally to Europeans, although to me personally they were not uncivil, do not deserve the smallest consideration."

:siilaanyolaugh:

Dhabaal

Somalis don't asslick Arabs?
Go get some air. I won't make myself your problem.

Somalis don't asslick anybody. Don't project your weird fetish fantasies on us.

And Don't come with this rubbish of Islam=Arab either.

Dhabaal

I wish that wasn't the case..

First of all we retained our own unique distinct identity, language, culture, social systems institutions and values seperate from them despite the close proximity and long standing contact. Which is telling and nulls your claim that we worshiped them.

When Islam came to Somali soil we Somalinized it by incorporating our own costums and intepretation.

It would be as stupid and redundant as claiming Japanese worship Chinese. Or British worshiping Greeks just because they were influenced by the latter.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
My point is, why would they purposely lose revenue by singling out and providing free tests to select whole populations of people without some sort of lead pointing them in that direction? That is a waste of money, and not how research works. I'd buy your version of events in the general sense, but to claim with 100% certainty that there were never any Somalis who were enslaved hundreds of years ago, remains a lofty one and unverified. The fact that we have clan hierarchies complicates the matter. It's very possible lower clans were not treated as the others.

Maybe throughout all of recorded history you could find a hand-full of cases. You could do the same for any race or ethnicity. But there was never any large scale, systematic enslavement of Somalis like there was of other African groups. Basically in the case 23 and me is being fucking retarded. They may be experts in genetics but clearly they don't know shit about history.

Imagine that.. these people take pride in calling themselves slaves to fit in with AA's. Who the f*ck makes up this type of history? :mindblown:

SJWs my friend. In their circles, the bigger a victim you are, the more your opinion matters. Having your ancestors enslaved gives you lots of oppression points. The victimhood mentality is crazy with these people. It's truly bizarre.

Forge about slavery ,there was a law passed in Colonial Kenya banning the impisonment of Somalis because Somalis ,unlike Bantus would often die in prison ,resulting in the tribes attacking be British .somalis were never enslaved due to religion ,territory and their warrior lifestyle.they would make shit slaves anyway . As for the sjws ,two words :Somali Bantu .

maestro

Cultural revolution
The fat Vimto Mami and the other funny SJW twitter trolls are so 2015. No one cares about them anymore except for late people.

Now they're tired and wack. It's better if we let this shit die in peace and stop bringing it back to life

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm tired of that fat and her ass licking of madows when they don't even consider her as one of their own.

Dhabaal

Somalis who listen to rap music and suddenly think they are Black American, really remind of Weeaboo's who think they are Japanese due to watching Anime.

You can dig Black entertainment , but that doesn't make you one of them. Ya''ll are going way off on this, all they need is a reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending