Skynews wanted to post footage of Somali girl going through FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/06/sky-news-somalia-fgm-alleged-footage

Somali FGM activist as well as other FGM Activist went hard and now they're not going to post the video. Posting a video of a young girl being abused is not journalism. Where's the girls consent. No consent for FGM and no consent on the video. The journalist were just trying to exploit the situation for their own gain.
Bet there making money out of it. Like they'll give a shit about the girl. They were looking for easy target from the beginning.

Anti-FGM campaigners should all jump off a bridge.

Talentless oppurtunistic low lives willing to dehumanize Somali girls, invade their privacy and shit on their dignity. Just so they can get a pay check,career be loved,integrated and a good ol pat on the back from whitey.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Anti-FGM campaigners should all jump off a bridge.

Talentless oppurtunistic low lives willing to dehumanize Somali girls, invade their privacy and shit on their dignity. Just so they can get a pay check,career be loved,integrated and a good ol pat on the back from whitey.

Oh please. Skynews is at fault but don't you dare bash anti fgm activist when a large bulk of them are Somali women spreading awareness. Mutilating our girls is and invasion of their privacy and we need to educate and spread information on how to combat it.

Are you defending FGM?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They're still gonna show the video but not the girls face. Sky are parasites.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't understand why these white people think it is acceptable to be intrusive of the vaginas of Somali girls and even Ethiopian/Eritrean girls as well? They wouldn't intrude the private parts of molested white kids. They'd protect their privacy and not put them on major news channels

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't understand why these white people think it is acceptable to be intrusive of the vaginas of Somali girls and even Ethiopian/Eritrean girls as well? They wouldn't intrude the private parts of molested white kids. They'd protect their privacy and not put them on major news channels

Racism, Sexism, Imperial entitlement and excitement. If you really dig deep in their minds they don't really see third world people as humans. They're disgusting and should leave the FGM-activism to African women that are well read on the subject. Women that have experience it. I loved what the Somali activist Leyla Hussien had to say about it, it speaks volumes on these white peoples real stance

“You can see her face,” she said. “People are watching. The film crew are filming. No one intervenes … when I was cut I remember that most of all, no one intervened"

Emm the world had to be educated. Remember Somalis live in Sweden, England and are committing these crimes there.

This is not Islamic, it's a Pharoahic practice. Educate the world then Sky News will film it, educate your people many would stand against it.

Apollo

VIP
Mens need it, you don't want to piss all over the place.

In the past people had bad hygiene, but nowadays it really has no benefits.
The foreskin has many nerve endings with important functions. It's kind of primitive to cut it, but obviously nowhere near as bad as FGM.

In the past people had bad hygiene, but nowadays it really has no benefits.
The foreskin has many nerve endings with important functions. It's kind of primitive to cut it, but obviously nowhere near as bad as FGM.

Men circumcision is vital in Islam, because it's to do with purification.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Not according to Quranism. If you only follow the Quran. Logically it also doesn't make an sense. Why create humans with it and then require to artificially cut it?

Interesting. Didn't know it's not mentioned in the Quran. Just like many things like Niqab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts