Skynews wanted to post footage of Somali girl going through FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A women who has had FGM are less promiscuous in general, blessed are the chaste women accursed are those women who's legs are parted like the Red Sea by many.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
All the times I have travelled, I have never been taken to a room and been examined. I have been patted down by a female once. She told me it's random and I was thinking yh right biish, random. :childplease:
when I was leaving for sland last summer at the airport some random lady told my mum that's I would be checked when I come back I was like :damnmusic::damedamn::dwill: but luckily I wasn't but my cousins have been and let's just say it was pretty traumatizing :holeup:

A women who has had FGM are less promiscuous in general, blessed are the chaste women accursed are those women who's legs are parted like the Red Sea by many.

I dont think it makes anyone less promiscuous. That's the common myth being perpetuated that Somalis perform it because they want to keep women virgins. Which is not true at all.

The practice is viewed as the same as male circumcision by the performers. Its performed for the reasons of aesthetics and hygienes.

Abstract:
The uncircumcised clitoris and penis are considered homologous aesthetically and hygienically. Just as the male foreskin covers the head of the penis, the female foreskin covers the clitoral glans. Both, they argue, lead to build-up of smegma and bacteria in the layers of skin between the hood and glans. This accumulation is thought of as odorous, susceptible to infection and a nuisance to keep clean on a daily basis. Further, circumcised women point to the risks of painful clitoral adhesions that occur in girls and women who do not cleanse properly, and to the requirement of excision as a treatment for these extreme cases. Supporters of female circumcision also point to the risk of clitoral hypertrophy or an enlarged clitoris that resembles a small penis. For these reasons many circumcised women view the decision to circumcise their daughters as something as obvious as the decision to circumcise sons: why, one woman asked, would any reasonable mother want to burden her daughter with excess clitoral and labial tissue that is unhygienic, unsightly and interferes with sexual penetration, especially if the same mother would choose circumcision to ensure healthy and aesthetically appealing genitalia for her son?

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I still want to know why they want to film a child abuse and display a child's private areas. That is child abuse if you ask me similar to child ography.

I think that men are more likely to fall in zina than woman.:umwhat:
So what do you think are the solution for the large number who falls in zina? Mutilate ?
Cirumsion is acceptable but i think man are in greater trouble when it comes to zina.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I watched a documentary of FGM one time & the reporter was interviewing one old Somali wise lady, she said if we don't do this then the girl won't be safe any man can penetrate her, she'll be like a pan with no lid to cover it :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think that men are more likely to fall in zina than woman.:umwhat:
So what do you think are the solution for the large number who falls in zina? Mutilate ?
Cirumsion is acceptable but i think man are in greater trouble when it comes to zina.
Can a man get pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts