So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
If saying you don't like Islam means you're intolerant then by that logic Muslims are intolerant for following a religion that directly calls for the killing of apostates. If you claim "it's Islamic belief," then you're a hypocrite!!

Islam is just a religious ideology and deserves no respect. No religious ideology deserves to be respected and be kept immune from being critically analysed. It's intolerant if she said hateful things towards Muslims which she never did. I can't say the same for Muslims on here though.

I thought you weren't going to bother with me anymore? :mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Now you're confusing me. This is what you said of moral relativism:

You can't be a Muslim and hold the belief of moral relativism because this directly contradicts the Islamic moral objectivism world view. The argument is only used to validate the moral conundrums of Islam and the prophet.

Now you're confusing me. This is what you said of moral relativism:
What's so confusing? I'm using that as an argument against an atheist since it would not be very effective for me to base my arguments on religious beliefs for obvious reasons (the atheist doesn't share these beliefs with me). For me, morals are completely objective. Would it be convenient for me to say "Islam dictates that such and such action is allowed, so you can't judge"; or to say "morals are (supposedly) relative" in an argument against an atheist?

That's proof you're a fucking retard. I was addressing the issue of moral relativism and not disowning your parents.

Fail!
No, THIS is proof that you're the fucking retard LOL. You've used that as an argument against disowning your child because of their religious beliefs (or the lack thereof). Go a few pages back you fucking nacas and embrace being cognitively challenged, there are many like you in this world. You're not alone!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can understand your sentiment but (if your financially capable) some people, especially Muslim women, don't want the religious dogma forced down their throats. Some want to live their lives without any religious restrictions.

Since you presumably live in the West, you're free to do that of course. Just don't expect your parents to not lose their minds or accept your decision to (from their viewpoint) condemn yourself to literally eternal damnation:zhqjlmx:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What's so confusing? I'm using that as an argument against an atheist since it would not be very effective for me to base my arguments on religious beliefs for obvious reasons (the atheist doesn't share these beliefs with me). For me, morals are completely objective. Would it be convenient for me to say "Islam dictates that such and such action is allowed, so you can't judge". Or to say "morals are (supposedly) relative" in an argument against an atheist?

No, THIS is proof that you're the fucking retard LOL. You've used that as an argument against disowning your child because of their religious beliefs (or the lack thereof). Go a few pages back you fucking nacas and embrace being cognitively challenged, there are many like you in this world. You're not alone!

Listen to this inbred born out of cousin fucking!! You quoted me and then decided to add context that suits your argument.

Disowning your child because of stupid religious beliefs makes you a bad parent. No matter what religion you follow, if you disown your child you're not fit to be a parent.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why should ideas even bring up such hostility. Living a double life takes its toll on a human, I think we should focus more on increasing tolerance of other viewpoints

Or maybe im just asking too much from my people

Yeah, I think it's definitely the latter :icon lol:

I remember when I was younger my best friends mom died of breast cancer and feeling so sorry for the guy when he came back to school, especially since I was quite sure she was burning in hell at that exact moment

:dead:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Since you presumably live in the West, you're free to do that of course. Just don't expect your parents to not lose their minds or accept your decision to (from their viewpoint) condemn yourself to literally eternal damnation:zhqjlmx:

It's their right to react that way but it's also my right to feel upset at the intolerance.

What's so confusing? I'm using that as an argument against an atheist since it would not be very effective for me to base my arguments on religious beliefs for obvious reasons (the atheist doesn't share these beliefs with me). For me, morals are completely objective. Would it be convenient for me to say "Islam dictates that such and such action is allowed, so you can't judge". Or to say "morals are (supposedly) relative" in an argument against an atheist?
Isn't what's confusing obvious? You first go so far as to say moral relativism is "inevitable" then say you don't subscribe to it. I agree the latter would be more convenient for you, but you didn't qualify it with anything like 'supposedly'.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What's stupid? We're not allowed to be intolerant but you guys are? Waryaa orodo shaqo yeelo and don't burst a blood vessel while you're at it.

It's not intolerant to attack religion but it is to attack Muslims. Nobody attacked Muslims. You have freedom of expression to critically analyse any religion. Stop crying because not everybody agrees with your religious view point.

Listen to this inbred born out of cousin fucking!! You quoted me and then decided to add context that suits your argument.

Disowning your child because of stupid religious beliefs makes you a bad parent. No matter what religion you follow, if you disown your child you're not fit to be a parent.
Look at this inbred born out of sibling raping! You fucking said there's universally accepted ideas of what's good and bad in response to the context that I've presented. You're a fucking retard, embrace it already.

Isn't what's confusing obvious? You first go so far as to say moral relativism is "inevitable" then say you don't subscribe to it. I agree the latter would be more convenient for you, but you didn't qualify it with anything like 'supposedly'.
From the perspective of an atheist (though I'm not one myself, it was only convenient to bring that up for the sake of the argument). What... the... f*ck dude. It's really not that hard.

From the perspective of an atheist. What... the... f*ck dude. It's really simple.
Can you read? You're adding this now! People are not psychics. When you argue that moral relativism is "inevitable" don't expect people to know that you mean from the perspective of an atheist (which itself isn't always the case for your information by the way). Learn how to write!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Look at this inbred born out of sibling raping! You fucking said there's universally accepted ideas of what's good and bad in response to the context that I've presented. You're a fucking retard, embrace it already.

From the perspective of an atheist. What... the... f*ck dude. It's really simple.
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

I gave you the context but yet decided to create your own. Listen, are you going to move this discussion forward or you just going to steal my insults and throw them back at me? If you want to discuss moral relativism, which you point out but don't subscribe to, then I'm ready. I won't trade stolen insults with you all day.
:manny:

Can you read? You're adding this now! People are not psychics. When you argue that moral relativism is "inevitable" don't expect people to know that you mean from the perspective of an atheist (which itself isn't always the case for your information by the way).
I know it's not always the case, but I've merely stated that it usually is.

:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

I gave you the context but yet decided to create your own. Listen, are you going to move this discussion forward or you just going to steal my insults and throw them back at me? If you want to discuss moral relativism, which you point out but don't subscribe to, then I'm ready. I won't trade stolen insults with you all day.
:manny:
Look here you illegitimate child. I've clearly made mention of the fact that you have a different perspective to these Muslim parents who are disowning their children and you've brought up that there are some universally accepted ideas to what's good and bad. Why would you bring that up unless you thought that this particular action fitted into that category? In other words, you're now literally admitting that it was an irrelevant statement that you made (after you've had your ass handed to you of course).

Foh

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It's like you're a cancer patient and they have the cure, can you really blame them for tryna save your ass

:chrisfreshhah:

:ayaanswag:

:siilaanyolaugh:

That logic is astoundingly nonsensical. Cancer medication is based on science which is built on the foundation of empirical evidence. Religion is based on faith. "I don't want to believe, I want to know" - Carl Sagan

Status
Not open for further replies.