Soap that returns your Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
So, do they rub the soap on their pussy? Virginity is overrated, i don't understand why nikkas obsessed with that shit.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
So, u wouldn't mind marrying a non virgin woman?

I don't mind marrying a non virgin walaahi, what so special about it? None wrong if a girl lost it, its life. There are more important aspects you should be worrying about, imagine if a girls ticks everything in your list except virginity, only a fool would let her go for something so meaningless as virginity. Mida kale a confident man knows he can please his partner with her being virgin/non virgin, most reasons why nikkas obsessed with it is that they want to stiff in strong that night and hear some cries.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I don't mind marrying a non virgin walaahi, what so special about it? None wrong if a girl lost it, its life. There are more important aspects you should be worrying about, imagine if a girls ticks everything in your list except virginity, only a fool would let her go for something so meaningless as virginity. Mida kale a confident man knows he can please his partner with her being virgin/non virgin, most reasons why nikkas obsessed with it is that they want to stiff in strong that night and hear some cries.
Wallahi I agree! But I would ask them to get checked out for any cudur before we get married

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wallahi I agree! But I would ask them to get checked out for any cudur before we get married
Yeah if you're not a Virgin or have been sexually active you at least need to be honest with your partner and get std tests done.

That is a must. f*ck it. Virgin or now everybody should be doing that.

VixR

Veritas
Cray!

Don't get what soap would change, but I've seen articles about some other companies like this. There's dozens of them. There's one in Germany called Virginia Care that sells fake hymens to women:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-sees-sales-surge-migrant-influx-spikes.html

Check out one of their testimonials:
Writing for the company, one Muslim customer reportedly said: 'If your product did not exist, I would not now exist either.'

Their slogan should be, "Virginia Care: Building hymens. Saving lives.":eek:

There's a reason there's a market for stuff like this.

@Xayd there's a reason why sex outside marriage is forbidden in Islam. Lets not make it seem it is caadi to have sex without marriage. If you want to forgive that transgression in a potential spouse that's okay. But don't minimise that sin. It's one of the major sins. Also, some girls think it's okay to engage in every possible sexual activity and stop short at actual intercourse, umm you're not fooling anyone with that. Being chaste means staying away ftom every possible sexual activity.

VixR

Veritas
@Xayd there's a reason why sex outside marriage is forbidden in Islam. Lets not make it seem it is caadi to have sex without marriage. If you want to forgive that transgression in a potential spouse that's okay. But don't minimise that sin. It's one of the major sins. Also, some girls think it's okay to engage in every possible sexual activity and stop short at actual intercourse, umm you're not fooling anyone with that. Being chaste means staying away ftom every possible sexual activity.

You'd be shocked to hear stories about how societies that advocate the abstinence or else message have all these weird sexual idiosyncrasies within the population in an effort to abide by the rule.

A man who doesn't appreciate the biggest gift a woman can give him. That's quite sad. I'm on team hymen or no diamond.

You'd be shocked to hear stories about how societies that advocate the abstinence or else message have all these weird sexual idiosyncrasies as an effort to abide by the rule.

Lol Yeah, sodomy is rampant in such societies. It doesn't mean advocating abstinence is wrong though, it just means a lot of people will get their fix by any means necessary.

I can make millions selling them in ME, but I do not want to go prisons. Or start online business. I will be rolling in money soon. :duck:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only I can't respect is a lack of honesty. If you're not a Virgin and the person you're pining over is, you can't misrepresent yourself in an effort to get what you want. If he/she rejects you on that basis, it sucks but that's how the cookie's crumbles. Just deal with it. Can't go building families on lies and deceit. And I know plenty of girls and guys that are fine with lying if this scenario presents itself.

Disgusting

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You'd be shocked to hear stories about how societies that advocate the abstinence or else message have all these weird sexual idiosyncrasies within the population in an effort to abide by the rule.
Which they deal with through marriage at an early age wether one thinks it's good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.