Soap that returns your Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u know if it's sincerely for the religion and not for social approval and keeping up appearances? I just find it hard to believe that a true beleiver in Allah swt and the hereafter would have anal sex etc. But maybe ur right.

Humans are sinners walaal. We are just on different levels of the scale. Have you heard the story of the monk?

Humans are sinners walaal. We are just on different levels of the scale. Have you heard the story of the monk?

I know that sinning, whether major or minor, does not take one out of the fold of Islam. So if someone told me that they engaged in anal sex for example I wouldn't consider them a gaal, but it would make me wonder lol. What I'm saying is, sins aren't the same. Some things that so called Muslims do make me question whether they actually believe in the hereafter. It's just my own personal wager that a lot of ppl who do these things don't actually believe, but I'm not some khawaarij who actually considers people in real life to be kaafirs.

Which story of the monk? The man who killed 99 ppl and went to the monk for advice?

Last edited:
I know that sinning, whether major or minor, does not take one out of the fold of Islam. So if someone told me that they engaged in anal sex for example I wouldn't consider them a gaal, but it would make me wonder lol. What I'm saying is, sins aren't the same. Some things that so called Muslims do make me question whether they actually believe in the hereafter. It's just my own personal wager that a lot of ppl who do these things don't actually believe, but I'm not some khawaarij who actually considers people in real to be kaafirs.

Which story of the monk? The man who killed 99 ppl and went to the monk for advice?

It baffles me too. It said that at the time of zina the person's imaan leaves them and returns thereafter so you do have a point. I've heard stories about muslim men coercing their wives into anal sex. It's absolutely vile. It happens. Even at the time of the Prophet SAW people were commiting major sins. Either they have little imaan or they have been overcome by shaytaan.

No, the story of Barsisa the monk. He was entrusted with a young woman whose brothers went to jihad and shaytaan enticed him to commit zina with her. She fell pregnant and he killed her and buried her. Even the devout can fall into sin.

Bohol

VIP
I just don't believe in marriage I've been hurt to many times by vindictive men they deserve nothing but brutal pain and suffering. I cannot stand them any longer they are curse on this planet

In the words of Nelson Muntz

hqdefault.jpg

It baffles me too. It said that at the time of zina the person's imaan leaves them and returns thereafter so you do have a point. I've heard stories about muslim men coercing their wives into anal sex. It's absolutely vile. It happens. Even at the time of the Prophet SAW people were commiting major sins. Either they have little imaan or they have been overcome by shaytaan.

No, the story of Barsisa the monk. He was entrusted with a young woman whose brothers went to jihad and shaytaan enticed him to commit zina with her. She fell pregnant and he killed her and buried her. Even the devout can fall into sin.

Yeah I've heard the story. You're right, sinning is a part of the human condition.

Bohol

VIP
@VixR Sure but I am sick of seeing every halimo saying she
was wronged by a man and trying to bring down everyone with their negativity. Many
men were wronged by evil women as well some point in their life, but we don't cry nor
do we blame all women, god made us tougher and more rational.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I look at my female cousins and all their friends who are 20 or so. There's no way I'd entrust them with a marriage. They're immature and their finances are all over the place relying on aabo to bail them out.

If I got married at 20 I'd be divorced by now. No one has fully matured at 20-21 and that's why half the young marriages end in failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.