Somali Americans so gala

How patriotic are you for the best country in the world? Inshallah we'll all be future homeowners and will build lasting roots in this nation. I feel for the miskeen eurotrash who can be deported on a whim and live in ghettos. Imagine being born in the UK? That is one of the biggest trials of this dunya. Alhamdullilah we were spared that misery.

Fellow Americans, please come and express your love for the United States.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

@Tukraq @NotMyL @Basra @VixR @Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am and will be forever grateful to the United States of America for taking me in as an illiterate child with severe PTSD from mooryaan firing shots blindly.

The US has afforded me the chance to earn a bachelor’s degree coming from an illiterate wild form.

I now earn a comfortable income. I had my children here and I expect them to shoot for the stars.

My family owns about 6 homes here (we rent some).

I travel and explore with a powerful passport.

I have the right to defend myself with my gun

Most importantly no one can tell me to GO BACK HOME because our ancestors came here once a upon a time :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
How patriotic are you for the best country in the world? Inshallah we'll all be future homeowners and will build lasting roots in this nation. I feel for the miskeen eurotrash who can be deported on a whim and live in ghettos. Imagine being born in the UK? That is one of the biggest trials of this dunya. Alhamdullilah we were spared that misery.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Come back to us when your country hasn’t banned your people and your president call it sh1thole. No european leader openly disrespect Somalis nor are they banned here. Also your president and leading party calls your most prominent Somali a terrorist

Gambar

VIP
I am and will be forever grateful to the United States of America for taking me in as an illiterate child and affording me the chance to earn a bachelor’s degree.

I now earn a comfortable income. I had my children here and I expect them to shoot for the stars.

Most importantly no one can tell me to GO BACK HOME because our ancestors came here once a upon a time :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Allah been badaana.

Come back to us when your country hasn’t banned your people and your president call it sh1thole. No european leader openly disrespect Somalis nor are they banned here. Also your president and leading party calls your most prominent Somali a terrorist
I already got in so it’s not a problem. Our president doesn’t want any more freeloaders coming here taking our jobs. He’s looking out for my best interests keeping our taxes low and third world trash out of the country.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I am and will be forever grateful to the United States of America for taking me in as an illiterate child and affording me the chance to earn a bachelor’s degree.

the president you shake your futo for told you negrōes to go back:mjkkk:

No modern UK MP has ever said shit like that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

God bless the land of the free & the Brave

the president you shake your futo for told you negrōes to go back:mjkkk:

No modern UK MP has ever said shit like that
Even Tommy Robinson and our far right winger don’t talk about them Somalis like this. Somali Americans have no pride wallahi. Biggest begs out there

I am and will be forever grateful to the United States of America for taking me in as an illiterate child with severe PTSD from mooryaan firing shots blindly.

The US has afforded me the chance to earn a bachelor’s degree coming from an illiterate wild form.

I agree this country has brought us living standards that Somalis back home and from third world Europe would never understand. I proudly wave my flag on Independence Day and thank Allah that he made me American. You can see the jealous refugees from Europe have already arrived trying to shame us for our patriotism.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree this country has brought us living standards that Somalis back home and from third world Europe would never understand. I proudly wave my flag on Independence Day and thank Allah that he made me American. You can see the jealous refugees from Europe have already arrived trying to shame us for our patriotism.

Indeed they’ve arrived and have nothing to rebuttal our admiration for our homeland.

But I’m afraid that they got too much time on their hands from unemployment

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Even Tommy Robinson and our far right winger don’t talk about them Somalis like this. Somali Americans have no pride wallahi. Biggest begs out there
They're the black rednecks in the states. Perpetually the poorest and spend their time gangbanging in their respective 15 story slums.

The lack of education means they'd vote against shit that would help them like universal healthcare and would shake their futos for a man who tells then to go back to where they came from. Everyday I pray and thank lord waaq I'm not an America, god bless free healthcare.

They're the black rednecks in the states. Perpetually the poorest and spend their time gangbanging in their respective 15 story slums.

The lack of education means they'd vote against shit that would help them like universal healthcare and would shake their futos for a man who tells then to go back to where they came from. Everyday I pray and thank lord waaq I'm not an America, god bless free healthcare.
Don’t assume that since you live in Europe’s ghettos that we do too. Minnesotan Somalis are buying houses across the state. My own family has one and I have extended family who have bought theirs too. Somalis are rapidly becoming proud members of the middle class.

America gave us these opportunities and told us we were its citizens. Alhamdullilah I come from a nation of immigrants who all believe in the American dream. Europoors like you would never understand.

God bless the United States of America. The single most powerful and generous country to ever exist. I can’t overstate how lucky we are to live here. This country has given us opportunities beyond our wildest dreams. God bless this land and it’s kind generous people.

Trending