Somali Americans so gala

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Death to america
upload_2019-12-24_10-2-9.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lool what absolute coons. Daddy trump banned all people that look like you from entering the usa and here we have somalis booty clapping for him. Weird yutes

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Don’t assume that since you live in Europe’s ghettos that we do too. Minnesotan Somalis are buying houses across the state. My own family has one and I have extended family who have bought theirs too. Somalis are rapidly becoming proud members of the middle class.

America gave us these opportunities and told us we were its citizens. Alhamdullilah I come from a nation of immigrants who all believe in the American dream. Europoors like you would never understand.
Where am I lying? You guys do live in fucking ghettos. I saw a photo of where Somalis live in Minneapolis and I swear to god it looked like a run down council estate in East London. And that's worst sort of council house to exist.

I would've never known this hadn't it been for Aussie, apparently Minnesota is the worst state to be black too. I couldn't even believe, you guys convinced me it was an amazing place filled with middle class integrated Somalis when it was just poor refugees who are hated living in ghettos.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Where am I lying? You guys do live in fucking ghettos. I saw a photo of where Somalis live in Minneapolis and I swear to god it looked like a run down council estate in East London. And that's worst sort of council house to exist.

I would've never known this hadn't it been for Aussie, apparently Minnesota is the worst state to be black too. I couldn't even believe, you guys convinced me it was an amazing place filled with middle class integrated Somalis when it was just poor refugees who are hated living in ghettos.
Come visit MN for yourself walaal don’t take everything you read online serious, you would be surprised by how many middle and upper class Somalis you would meet. Do we have Somalis living in the ghetto? Of course we do but riverside is not like south side Chicago, it’s pretty safe for a ghetto neighborhood. MN has been really good to it’s immigrants, I don’t know where you are getting worst place to be black? How? when there’s Alabama and Mississippi lol :noneck: my advice is come visit and see it for yourself, I have seen how you guys live in London and walaahi you have it bad, unless you’re earning good income, London is not for the poor, you guys’s living situation is pretty sad,

This is how the hoods in Minneapolis look lol

Are you telling me that looks worse than London? :drakekidding:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Free NHS. Best and World Star Government Service. No Risk of Government Shut Down. No Risk of School Shooting. Fun. Guarenteed Education. No worries about Visa, One of the Best, and Free Travel in Europe for Under 25 Scheme. Shush

How I miss you UK, The Land of Acceptance and Tolerence. Land of Jokers and Chavs. Nittys and Lidls. Good Music as well:salute:

Italy & my EU brothers:salute:

tenor.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Come visit MN for yourself walaal don’t take everything you read online serious, you would be surprised by how many middle and upper class Somalis you would meet. Do we have Somalis living in the ghetto? Of course we do but riverside is not like south side Chicago, it’s pretty safe for a ghetto neighborhood. MN has been really good to it’s immigrants, I don’t know where you are getting worst place to be black? How? when there’s Alabama and Mississippi lol :noneck: my advice is come visit and see it for yourself, I have seen how you guys live in London and walaahi you have it bad, unless you’re earning good income, London is not for the poor, you guys’s living situation is pretty sad,

Ceder- Riverside is your let down. I liked it when I visited it, more free, but Ceder was your let down. Minneapolis was a free moving integrated place, but ceder-riverside is not the place.
1riverside0506.jpg

I have better pictures that show it in its true light, but it is not with me.

Don’t assume that since you live in Europe’s ghettos that we do too. Minnesotan Somalis are buying houses across the state. My own family has one and I have extended family who have bought theirs too. Somalis are rapidly becoming proud members of the middle class.

America gave us these opportunities and told us we were its citizens. Alhamdullilah I come from a nation of immigrants who all believe in the American dream. Europoors like you would never understand.

Mortgage or cash?

Anyone can get a mortgage

Nigga there are 50,000+ Somalis in Minnesota. We don’t only live in Minneapolis’ projects. The Twin Cities have a lot of Somalis, but you can find us in practically every town. And many of us are homeowners now. I ain’t lying when I say that Minnesotan Somalis are doing good. Some of us still live in the ghetto but the vast majority of us do not.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Upper and middle class Somalis in the US? You guys were at the bottom of the income index. Last I checked we were extremely low but definitely not at the very bottom (thanks to the Congolese and Yemenis). As far as I know both diaspora's are knee deep in poverty and in the regard to tolerance London's a great place to be an immigrant.

You're comparing MN to a place that got the nickname Chiraq. You can't even compare that to Greater London. Gun deaths here are rare as hell, I still can't believe you guys have that sort of crime. Do you pay for your wounds after getting shot? I remember finding out ambulance rides cost money.

London is an alright place to live, it can be shit if you're poor but with the right services and help, courtesy of the government that can generally be alleviated or fixed.

Your average hood in London looks like a cosy Victorian English villages with one tower block with a park or a Pakistani owned cornerstore. They generally look better than that. Those Victorian era houses are shit though.

Trending