Somali Americans so gala

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The good thing about America is, majority of the population descend from or are immigrants at one point or another. People came here for a better life from every country in the world and ur story is not alone. Work hard and make something of urselves my brothers and sisters :)

They're the black rednecks in the states. Perpetually the poorest and spend their time gangbanging in their respective 15 story slums.

The lack of education means they'd vote against shit that would help them like universal healthcare and would shake their futos for a man who tells then to go back to where they came from. Everyday I pray and thank lord waaq I'm not an America, god bless free healthcare.
My mom already team maga because Trump signed the debt relief.
To be fair my mom came to the country under Republican president when the democrats were president they kept failing her ass she still holds grudge:russ:

fixed it for you
There is nothing wrong with that. Wine makes you live longer. Bacon is delicious and our healthcare is free so you can have all the unprotected sex you want risk-free. :rejoice:

You thought you were criticising this great frozen tundra but you only highlighted it's best features I will sponsor you sxb we will bond over some Poutine.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No better country that’s for sure :banderas:

upload_2019-12-23_22-35-15.gif

How patriotic are you for the best country in the world? Inshallah we'll all be future homeowners and will build lasting roots in this nation. I feel for the miskeen eurotrash who can be deported on a whim and live in ghettos. Imagine being born in the UK? That is one of the biggest trials of this dunya. Alhamdullilah we were spared that misery.

Fellow Americans, please come and express your love for the United States.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

@Tukraq @NotMyL @Basra @VixR @Grigori Rasputin

Death to America!!!

Trending

Latest posts