somali atheist from europe and north america have to be banned from our homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
this is unacceptable and alarming how many atheist there is in the somali community. whether it is s/land or puntland or konfuur, when it comes to our diin those lands are united and we must be unified to ban them from entering from spreading their toxins to the locals and impressionable children. enough is enough. does no one care about our diin and way of life??

we will accept muslim white people and muslim amhara our enemies into our land but never ever atheist somalis stay where you are

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
diin comes before somalinimo there is no rebuttal against this statement they need to lose citizenship if they have been caught spreading their propaganda there is no place for apostates in the homeland

we will accept muslim white people and muslim amhara our enemies into our land but never ever atheist somalis stay where you are
Walahi your kind are the ones who should be drowned in acid.. i hope a nationalist party will come to power to cleanse your kind and all other like minded

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Walahi your kind are the ones who should be drowned in acid.. i hope a nationalist party will come to power to cleanse your kind and all other like minded

so you are a kaffir?? for me to be drowned in acid because you disagree with the diin?? get out of my face you are the caadow of the somalis don't go back stay where you are

Somalia belongs to all Somalis. As long as the non-Muslim Somalis are patriotic and do not openly propagate their faith, or lack of faith, they have every right to live and enjoy their lives in their own country. After all this is the land of their ancestors cid ka xigtaa ma jirto.

Customs officer: Are you Muslim sir?

Atheist Somali: Cimaamad baan gashnahay..

Customs officer: But are you really?

Atheist Somali: Kofiiyada ma araktid?

Customs officer: :yacadiim:

Customs officer: saax saax, iga raali nogo, indahey ma ficna..

Atheist Somali: :ayaanswag:

so you are a kaffir?? for me to be drowned in acid because you disagree with the diin?? get out of my face you are the caadow of the somalis don't go back stay where you are

Listen here kiddo, don't confuse ur Wahhabi views with traditional Somali views on religion. Have u ever heard of Micheal Maryama (Mariano)? He was one of the greatest anti-colonial politicians from the North. Guess what, he was a Christian, as a result of being raised and educated by missionaries. Despite this he was loved and accepted by his clansmen, the Habar Jeclo, and other Northern Somalis because he was a real Somali who wanted to free his people from the yolk of the imperialists and unite them under one flag. If u want to live under a draconian theocracy go to Saudi Arabia, and let the proud and independent Somalis live their lives as they see fit.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Listen here kiddo, don't confuse ur Wahhabi views with Somali views on religion. Have u ever heard of Micheal Maryama (Mariano)? He was one of the greatest anti-colonial politicians from the North. Guess what, he was a Christian, as a result of being raised and educated by missionaries. Despite this he was loved and accepted by his clansmen, the Habar Jeclo, and other Northern Somalis because he was a real Somali who who wanted to free his people from the yolk of the imperialists and unite them under one flag. If u wan't to live under a draconian theocracy go to Saudi Arabia, and led the proud and independent nomadic Somalis live their lives as they see fit.

go try bringing your atheist filth views to the population and see their reaction you will be chased out of the country. online is the only place where you can speak your mind. you know exactly what everyone reaction will be if you told them you left the fold. your own direct family member will disown you and tell you to stay away from them like your diseased

Listen here kiddo, don't confuse ur Wahhabi views with traditional Somali views on religion. Have u ever heard of Micheal Maryama (Mariano)? He was one of the greatest anti-colonial politicians from the North. Guess what, he was a Christian, as a result of being raised and educated by missionaries. Despite this he was loved and accepted by his clansmen, the Habar Jeclo, and other Northern Somalis because he was a real Somali who wanted to free his people from the yolk of the imperialists and unite them under one flag. If u want to live under a draconian theocracy go to Saudi Arabia, and let the proud and independent Somalis live their lives as they see fit.
Most atheist somalis are either 1 dhaqan celis
Or 2 they are crazy and will like to ban Islam because somalis used to worship waaq and ban all Muslim names
So I say we ban them all

go try bringing your atheist filth views to the population and see their reaction you will be chased out of the country. online is the only place where you can speak your mind. you know exactly what everyone reaction will be if you told them you left the fold. your own direct family member will disown you and tell you to stay away from them like your diseased

I'm a Muslim who believes in the diin u nacas.

I sense much anger in you - anger no good.

giphy.gif

f*ck off to Saudi Arabia then you arab arse-licking cretin. Somalia is for all patriotic Somalis. A patriotic Somali Buddhist who cares for his people is a million times better than wahabi uncle cabiids like you.:camby:

Somalia belongs to all Somalis. As long as the non-Muslim Somalis are patriotic and do not openly propagate their faith, or lack of faith, they have every right to live and enjoy their lives in their own country. After all this is the land of their ancestors cid ka xigtaa ma jirto.

How much you want to bet these pro-ban dudes in this thread were incensed about Trump's Muslim ban. But here they are wanting to ban ethnic Somalis from their own native country. :what1:

sway.png

How much you want to bet these pro-ban dudes in this thread were incensed about Trump's Muslim ban. But here they are wanting to ban ethnic Somalis from their own native country. :what1:

sway.png
Actually I didn't give a f*ck about trumps Muslim ban if America isn't for Muslims than Somalia isn't for atheists

Somalia should remain a Muslims state with limited freedoms of religion. This means u can believe in a religion other than Islam or no religion at all as long as you do not openly propagate this faith, or lack of faith, and attempt to proselytize. Allowing full freedoms of religion that include the right to proselytize and allowing no freedoms of religion at all both strike me to be extreme and harmful for a Muslim majority society like ours. Balance is key.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You are what you are regardless of your religious beliefs, this notion that someone who isn't a Muslim isn't a Somali is pretty dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending