somali atheist from europe and north america have to be banned from our homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever think of me and marriage in the same sentence you qaashin.

:susp:
:camby:
Why what is wrong. You seem
that is different. they were not apostates or traitors. how can you compare christians and jews with apostates who are aided and supported by munafiiqeen apostates this is a message to all munafiiqeen enjoy your moment now this is temporary your punishment is eternal.
You can't call a person a munafiq the prophet knew who the munafiqieen where yet he didn't tell anyone and you are here calling people you don't know munafiqieen

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
people who aid the apostates are munafiiq don't worry about bout who I call munafiiq and worry about the atheists and the people who assist them. Who I call munafiiq is the least of a real muslim persons concerns

that is different. they were not apostates or traitors. how can you compare christians and jews with apostates who are aided and supported by munafiiqeen apostates this is a message to all munafiiqeen enjoy your moment now this is temporary your punishment is eternal. what the loud atheists will get is nothing compared to what the munafiiqeen will get.
There were reer miyi pagans around medinah who the prophet pbuh did not fight unless they tried attacking him. Go read surah tawbah.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
There were reer miyi pagans around medinah who the prophet pbuh did not fight unless they tried attacking him. Go read surah tawbah.

Anyone who didn't attack muslims were not attacked except the apoststes. The majoriry of mushrikeen were not like atheists and the mushrikeen were not apostates!!!!!! Big difference what don't you people understand. a munafiiq telling me to read surah tawbah get out of my face and go aid the atheist apoststes to live freely in somalia and to spread their diarrhea

Anyone who didn't attack muslims were not attacked except the apoststes. The majoriry of mushrikeen were not like atheists and the mushrikeen were not apostates!!!!!! Big difference what don't you people understand. a munafiiq telling me to read surah tawbah get out of my face and go aid the atheist apoststes to live freely in somalia and to spread their diarrhea
It's Haram to call a Muslim person munafiq

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
the munafiiqeen are cowards they are apostates themselves but the atheists will tell u at least, the munafiiqeen will not tell you, they will secretly aid the apostates

It's Haram to call a Muslim person munafiq

you are all aiding them. Do you think you would be worthy of being even a meter away from the earliest followers of the great prophet PBUH when you aid the apostates???? do you think you can be near them and talk to them with this behavior? do you think people like this will be in jannah with them???? you are in dream land

VixR

Veritas
Educated whites don't even eat that for the obvious dumbness it induces in people and the health hazard eating pork carries. The pig eats its feces, no wonder Islam prohibits the eating of such stupid beast. And then this Xaliimo comes in and drops thesis on pork meat grades and brandsin advising some teen still living with his mom to try out some. :birdman:

That was it for me. VixTr is totally weird now in my view for a Somali atheist.
I'm highly amused by your rants:mjlol:

This is the thesis in question
Bacon tastes a lot better than it looks, it tastes decent, but the consistency of ham looks gross to the point I haven't been able to bring myself to try it. It was by accident at first, it came with my entree and I ended up nibbling at it out of curiosity but stopped short. And then some other time, someone made me a breakfast with bacon and eggs, they claimed their bacon was a1 and I was missing out so I gave it an honest try that time. I still don't eat pepperoni pizza or ham/salami/pastrami, but bacon's alright. Not with any consistency, but I'm not aversed.

the munafiiqeen are cowards they are apostates themselves but the atheists will tell u at least, the munafiiqeen will not tell you, they will secretly aid the apostates

you are all aiding them. Do you think you would be worthy of being even a meter away from the earliest followers of the great prophet PBUH when you aid the apostates???? do you think you can be near them and talk to them with this behavior? do you think people like this will be in jannah with them???? you are in dream land
Listen man I hate apostates as much as you do but can't call a Muslim a munafiq only Allah knows what he is and only Allah knows who will go to jannah

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Listen man I hate apostates as much as you do but can't call a Muslim a munafiq only Allah knows what he is and only Allah knows who will go to jannah

You don't hate apoststes you aid them to undermine muslims as you are siding with the munafiiq here in this thread. when there is lots of evidence then we can call them munafiiq and also apostates. apostates and munafiiq are killed in muslim countries

so apostates go to jannah? Munafiiq go to jannah???? Is this what you're saying????

Walee some of these folks crack me up how you going to propagate the idea of banning us from the comfort of your Gaal owned western home :mjlol:

waar you lot have other problems arising such as the people who grew up back there despising the diaspora since they are stealing their jobs sort that out 1st then come back to us with this ridiculous calacaal :drakekidding::childplease:

Gambar

VIP
You would probably get angry if you were not allowed to pray, fast, women couldn't wear hijab, etc. yet here you are talking about atheists in Somalia. Let me tell you somthing before the wahhabis infected Somalis, no one really cared.

Keep it to yourself whether you believe or not, but stop being a hypocrite as if there aren't Somalis in dadaab praying to come to a "gaal" country. Beggars can't be choosers. Somalia is in shambles, even its territories, and most people would love a better life in the West.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Listen here kiddo, don't confuse ur Wahhabi views with traditional Somali views on religion. Have u ever heard of Micheal Maryama (Mariano)? He was one of the greatest anti-colonial politicians from the North. Guess what, he was a Christian, as a result of being raised and educated by missionaries. Despite this he was loved and accepted by his clansmen, the Habar Jeclo, and other Northern Somalis because he was a real Somali who wanted to free his people from the yolk of the imperialists and unite them under one flag. If u want to live under a draconian theocracy go to Saudi Arabia, and let the proud and independent Somalis live their lives as they see fit.

Somaliyya Somali ba leh. Somalinimo supersedes everything, religion should be a private matter. It would ridiculous if we banned Somali intellectuals & scientists who just happen to be atheist or agnostic from returning.
:snoop:

Somalia would lose out big time & remain dirt poor. If we're going to become a technological & scientific power we'll need a free thinking society. Insha'allah that is the Somalia i will live to see in my lifetime.
:wow1:

Well said brothers :qri8gs7:

some of u have guys adopted a white saviour complex from living in the west, think you're gonna go back and "liberate" those barbaric somalis :chrisfreshhah:
jokes on you it aint that easy. ideological changes start within. u may consider urself an insider but at the end of the day, to them, we are just diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending