somali atheist from europe and north america have to be banned from our homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told. Somali atheists are just as self loathing.

Salafi Wahhabi Somalis and Somali Atheists are both two opposite sides of the same coin.

One licks the ass crack of Arabs , the other kisses the scrotum of Europeans/Westerners.

Saxib let's not paint all of the Somali gaals with the same brish, just look at the difference between VixR and Bahal for example. But I agree with u that many of them are a problem, that's why I have no respect for the gaals/athiests who booty-clap for the Westerners who Inquisitive would aptly call 'Europhiles'. Wallahi they're a complete khasaaro.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Tan Vixtr la baxday, doofaarkayba cuntaa maxay ka hadlaysaa? I lost whatever respect I had for her when she went in classifying pork grade and what kind tastes better. And now she talks as an expert about Somalis and Islam? If this ain't sad, it would be funny.

Qof doofaar cunay oo soomali ah hadal uma banaana., Zip it.
La illahah illalah!
:susp::susp::susp:
Akhas caleyk.
I would rather eat Ethiopian food than pigs.
:hova:
I wonder how her future pig husband will feel about her eating his kinsmen.
:heh:

Truth be told. Somali atheists are just as self loathing.

Salafi Wahhabi Somalis and Somali Atheists are both two opposite sides of the same coin.

One licks the ass crack of Arabs , the other kisses the scrotum of Europeans.
Are you missing some chromosomes? how can you compare apostates to wahhabis... Wahhabis are indirectly supporting anti-nationalistic stances, whilst apostates only make a visceral choice on whether god exists or not. There are nationalistic apostates out there who wish nothing but prosperity for somalia. what a puerile comment sxb.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Are you missing some chromosomes? how can you compare apostates to wahhabis... Wahhabis are indirectly supporting anti-nationalistic stances, whilst apostates only make a visceral choice on whether god exists or not. There are nationalistic apostates out there who wish nothing but prosperity for somalia. what a puerile comment sxb.
giphy.gif

If you believe in god or not isn't the issue. I compared them from an ideological basis. Many Somali atheists from my experience worship the west and look at things from a European lens . While Salafis run after the Arabs and their world view.

And frequently take a backseat to Somali self-interests and have no understanding for our own Social-political reality. Plus the total utter disregard for Somali culture.

Now there are some exceptions like Bahal and the same is true for Salafs, but most occupy those two ends of an extreme.

This post right here by a Somali atheist sums it up well.
Thing is when you first leave Islam and become Atheist you become uber hostile not only to religion but also your culture and people, understandably so due to the things you've been through. I was like that years ago when I became Atheist. As time went on I realised where my socio-political interests lie and it certainly wasn't amongst white Atheists and secularists. I've been around the Atheist community for a long time and I've seen it turn from supposed "allies" to animosity - white Atheists cuddling up to white Christians on the right confirmed everything I suspected.

I said this last year on here but it's worth repeating. I'm an Atheist and a leftist but an ethnic Somali Muslim is closer to me than a white Atheist. In fact, an Eritrean Christian is closer to me and more of an ally than a white Atheist - and I don't give a f*ck about Christianity.

Its not surprising to see how Christian Europeans and Atheist Europeans cuddle up to each other. They understand their own social-political reality. Somehow the same doesn't hold true for many Somali atheists and Somali Muslims. Why? This is identity crisis at play.

For Europeans self-interest is an innate and unconscious act which requires no conspiracy theories or plotting to align and work in unison.

The only people who do not behave like this are people so mentally oppressed they do as Malcolm suggest and worry about their master’s house first.

So when are you gonna pack your bags and jump on the next flight to Somalia :ayaanswag:

Seethe, were not going anyway. In fact, ppl back home could benefit greatly from more ppl like us going back :icon lol:

Radical

Been there, done that
Could you imagine a halimo in the streets of muqdisho wearing a vest like a hot summer day with her big ass inside the tightest jeans on the marker carrying a jack Daniels while walking near a cafe full of wadaads that are pissed about that new Chris Brown song?

That shits gonna cause ww3 :ohdamn:

Could you imagine a halimo in the streets of muqdisho wearing a vest like a hot summer day with her big ass inside the tightest jeans on the marker carrying a jack Daniels while walking near a cafe full of wadaads that are pissed about that new Chris Brown song?

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Wait so muslamics are allowed to preach 24/7, talk about their deen and openly display their worship. But we're the ones who have to stay quiet :what1:

Punishing ppl for insulting an ideology is honestly a joke

i was thinkin like see through dirac and she is carrying moos provacatively while the wadaads are arguing about dalnuurshe new album. where was this story going anyway:cosbyhmm:

Somali atheists and non denominational are much more intelligent than the believers who destroyed their country or can't pave a 1 km road without Chinese or Turkish help.

:chrisfreshhah:

I would support a ban actually.

:mjlol: That legit should be a comedy skit.

La illahah illalah!
Akhas caleyk.
I would rather eat Ethiopian food than pigs.
:hova:
I wonder how her future pig husband will feel about her eating his kinsmen.
:heh:

Educated whites don't even eat that for the obvious dumbness it induces in people and the health hazard eating pork carries. The pig eats its feces, no wonder Islam prohibits the eating of such stupid beast. And then this melanin Xaliimo comes in and drops thesis on pork meat grades and brands in advising some teen still living with his mom to try out some. :birdman:

That was it for me. VixTr is totally weird now in my view for a Somali atheist.

Last edited:
Wait so muslamics are allowed to preach 24/7, talk about their deen and openly display their worship. But we're the ones who have to stay quiet :what1:

Punishing ppl for insulting an ideology is honestly a joke

Another option for you is to stay in Europe. Perfect solution. Why bother with nomadic people and their obsession with their religion? Save the trouble from yourself and stay put where you are now. And marry a non Somali to put icing on the distance-your-self-from-nomads-cake. Erase all connections to Somalis. You have my blessings bella.

Another option for you is to stay and die in Europe. Perfect solution. Why bother with nomadic people and their obsession with their religion? Save the trouble from yourself and stay put where you are now. And marry a non Somali. Erase all connections to Somalis. You have my blessings bella.

No I'll come home and marry a somali and have somali kids. All my ideas beliefs and thoughts will be brought back to somalia one way or another :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending