Somali boys don't appreciate us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they get mad when we go out with ajnabi. Who do they think they are. If you don't treat us like queen don't expect us to remain in your kingdom. We will build another kingdom. Say no more

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
lmaaaaaaoooo.

Yet they get mad when we go out with ajnabi. Who do they think they are. If you don't treat us like queen don't expect us to remain in your kingdom. We will build another kingdom. Say no more

It's not only Somali boys that do that Somali girls do it too and so does every other ethnic group. It's normal. As a Somali girl please stop dating ajanibs.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Women and building is an oxymoron. I suggest you stay in the kitchen you were endowed with

Men and building is the only oxymoron. Maybe we should discuss how everything men touch turns into dust? Stay in your lane you limpwrist cadcad.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I prefer my sandwich with no salad

Must be hard for you to make one when your hands look like this

Literal-Limp-Wrist-1024x576.jpg

Another one of those muh Somali men ain't shit threads
496.jpg

If i got a dollar for every time a similar thread was posted on this forum i would be a millionaire by now.

image.jpeg

:dead:

wallahi she got so much hate from xaliimos on Twitter that she deleted the tweet :deadosama: the first tweet that she posted said something along the lines of "I'd date a Somali guy but I know I'd get ugly looks from Somali women" :mjpls:

@sahersi can attest she saw the original tweet and was one of the butthurt xaliimos :deadosama:
:deadosama:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
View attachment 12707
:dead:

wallahi she got so much hate from xaliimos on Twitter that she deleted the tweet :deadosama: the first tweet that she posted said something along the lines of "I'd date a Somali guy but I know I'd get ugly looks from Somali women" :mjpls:

@sahersi can attest she saw the original tweet and was one of the butthurt xaliimos :deadosama:
:deadosama:

you have to respect somali girls. they do the same shit we do but only abdis get the rap of being overtly protective. they just slide under the radar accepting any and all praise that come their way.

sneaky wallahi.

you have to respect somali girls. they do the same shit we do but only abdis get the rap of being overtly protective. they just slide under the radar accepting any and all praise that come their way.

sneaky wallahi.
I'm just triggering them a little cuz I'm bored. More specifically the OP.

90% are cool

I signed up just to express my views. I'm feminist Somali activist. Ajnabis would collapse at our feet. You guys don't know what you lost. Well now you know. They say you don't know what you have until is gone. You all just showing how mad you are. Stay mad forever fuckboys
MwTpNMz.gif

I signed up just to express my views. I'm feminist Somali activist. Ajnabis would collapse at our feet. You guys don't know what you lost. Well now you know. They say you don't know what you have until is gone. You all just showing how mad you are. Stay mad forever fuckboys
MwTpNMz.gif
Zjwo4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.