Somali boys don't appreciate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
My thing is I hope the person who made up halimos and farahs, esp halimos in referring to me is in an acute state of suffering nacala.

As for online bashers of the opposite sex, I think they're immature and helplessly stupid. If you're in a situation u don't like get out of it and stop whining, and if you don't like the guys/girls of your background, vote with your feet.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My thing is I hope the person who made up halimos and farahs, esp halimos in referring to me is in an acute state of suffering nacala.

Why didn't they pick farxiya?

Doesn't that flow better with farax?

Shit always bugged me

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

As for online bashers of the opposite sex, I think they're immature and helplessly stupid. If you're in a situation u don't like get out of it and stop whining, and if you don't like the guys/girls of your background, vote with your feet.
I think people who make these kinda threads are low-key screaming for attention:heh:

VixR

Veritas
I think people who make these kinda threads are low-key screaming for attention:heh:
That too. I think some have grievances, even legitimate ones, but its a generalization, and in the end u choose the kind of shit you swallow so don't pollute the webosphere with it only to bash indiscriminately.
Why didn't they pick farxiya?

Doesn't that flow better with farax?

Shit always bugged me
It flows better, but I still don't like it. Why do we have to have a colloquialism, can we just not:ivers:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That too. I think some have grievances, even legitimate ones, but its a generalization, and in the end u choose the kind of shit you swallow so don't pollute the webosphere with it only to bash indiscriminately.

It flows better, but I still don't like it. Why do we have to have a colloquialism, can we just not:ivers:

I just wanna spare the word xalimo it's probably my favourite girl name :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.