Somali boys don't appreciate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Lol keep your ajnabi boyfriend its better for you to breed out.

I don't want to waste my life with a khasaaro and I won't treat you like a queen without you earning it.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I signed up just to express my views. I'm feminist Somali activist. Ajnabis would collapse at our feet. You guys don't know what you lost. Well now you know. They say you don't know what you have until is gone. You all just showing how mad you are. Stay mad forever fuckboys
MwTpNMz.gif

I know what I lost and I'm happy I did.

I'm not a fuckboy and never will be but I'm happy your offspring will be eventually non-Somali.

Somali men worship Somali women, it's always you guys throwing us under the bus saying disgusting shit on social media and occasionally irl.

Lol do we now...

So you're use of that random poor Somali girl as your dp is totally not intentionally shady or anything :ayaanswag:

Please faraaxs give as good as they get :icon lol:

Last edited:
Alot of Somali women seem to be forgetting that you need a Somali man to make a Somali child.
Lol do we now...

So you're use of that random poor Somali girl as your dp is totally not intentionally shady or anything :ayaanswag:

Please faraaxs fine as good as they get :icon lol:
Just last Friday I heard a Somali girl tell her Ethio/Sudani friends "Somali niggas ugly as hell!" and i've even heard worst things i'd rather not rehash.

Alot of Somali women seem to be forgetting that you need a Somali man to make a Somali child.

Just last Friday I heard a Somali girl tell her Ethio/Sudani friends "Somali niggas ugly as hell!" and i've even heard worst things i'd rather not rehash.

That's cute, you guys get triggered easily. Just stick around here a bit longer and you'll notice all the vile stuff men post on here on the regular :drakekidding:

Wallahi when I first saw the title I was half expected some xoolo to leave a comment like not having acid thrown in your face should be appreciation enough :drakelaugh:

That's cute, you guys get triggered easily. Just stick around here a bit longer and you'll notice all the vile stuff men post on here on the regular :drakekidding:

Wallahi when I first saw the title I was half expected some xoolo to leave a comment like not having acid thrown in your face should be appreciation enough :drakelaugh:
Somali guys aren't innocent either, but this thread title is is woo is me.

Nigga who gives a f*ck. Grow up

The girl I was responding to, and the hypocrisy? :draketf:

And clearly you for taking the time to respond to me, and this thread numerous times.
I know a white chick who is thinks other white men are ugly and exclusively date foreigners. I don't see white men up in arms gossiping like little es

f*ck should I or anyone care about what some random chick told her friends.

I know a white chick who is thinks other white men are ugly and exclusively date foreigners. I don't see white men up in arms gossiping like little es

f*ck should I or anyone care about what some random chick told her friends.
You obviously seem to care by how emotionally shook you are right now. Whenever this topic starts you start to get all emotional and y.

Status
Not open for further replies.