Somali boys don't appreciate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're all always at home, somali aussies are pretty conservative,there's no s running about down here.Guuriga bee ku xarenyeheen kuligood
I heard most Australian faraxs & xamlimos don't come out during the day cause like you said the hot sun of down under spares no one, especially when most of them use Diana kkkk

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I heard most Australian faraxs & xamlimos done come out during the day cause like you said the hot sun of down under spares no one, especially when most of the use Diana kkkk
They definitely dont use diana a large portion of my immediate and extended family are naturally light skin,although i heard some xalimos opt for sunscreen for protection but i doubt they would refrain from going out.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They definitely dont use diana a large portion of my immediate and extended family is naturally light skin,although i heard some xalimos opt for sunscreen for protection but i doubt they would refrain from going out.
From what I've seen from the xalimos there's many of whom dyed their hair blonde with blue contacts looking like Paris Hilton after surviving the Fukushima nuclear power plant radiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.