Somali chick arrested at BLM protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another intellectually inferior Somali SJW. These kids get brainwashed in college with all these Humanities classes. If you don't have rationality, skepticism, they will eat you alive. She got arrested on purpose and then asked her friends to bail her out. She doesn't even have money to bail herself out.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyone noticed how when she asked for donation that her Islamic names brings her back to reality. sit your ass down is aby Madoow's reaction.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:mjlol:I hope this SJW gets raped by Umm Shaquaiquai than we will see if Her black life matters

War waxan odhan is a wave. 2 weeks ago Orland mattered, 2 weeks before that some other shit. Maanta blm. Aduunka circus caadi weyba noqotay :pachah1:

Cadaans are masterminds of evil. "Hey Bill:bell:, give these coons social media platforms to psychologically make them feel like they're making a difference"

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What did I say? It's always the fat, insecure low life chicks that join this BLM movement, blacks don't care for her! She's an embarrassment to the Somali women all of the world. Screw her and chicks who are just like her.

lol khasaaro. It is one thing to mentally support black people and wish them the best but completely another to risk your life, career, education and overall image for a cause that doesn't concern you that much. She has way more problems being a muslim than being madow. Can you imagine carrying a child for 9 months, going through the pain of labor and all just for that child to end up being a self destructive, unsuccessful directionless moron?

Status
Not open for further replies.