Somali chick arrested at BLM protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Rapey and insecure AF. Quite the combo. Impossible for it to be consensual, yet still a solid "Hell No".
You damn right am insecure I don't want my god gift to be in used tyrone siil I want to be the first explorer in there you dig:birdman:

VixR

Veritas
You damn right am insecure I don't want my god gift to be in used tyrone siil I want to be the first explorer in there you dig:birdman:
Admitting it's the first step.

Now, go deal. I didn't renew my armchair psych license, so IDK WTF else to tell you. On the brightside, you can happily keep your "god gift" as per the Hell No's you keep missing.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thoroughly cannot comprehend why you guys aren't loling at freebandz. This nigga needs an HBO special.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thoroughly cannot comprehend why you guys aren't loling at freebandz. This nigga needs an HBO special.

Nobody finds rape jokes funny. You're part of the problem if you keep laughing for a sexist, rape sympathizer loser who hates women so much he would rather sleep with transsexuals.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Being real, I only read that first explorer comment followed by the birdman emote.

@Freebandz let's bring this down a notch shall we?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Being real, I only read that first explorer comment followed by the birdman emote.

@Freebandz let's bring this down a notch shall we?

How can you ask people why they aren't laughing for him and saying he should have an HBO special after reading 3 comments of his.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i meant in the scope of his character thus far on this forum, not just this page in particular. because he seems to be met with vitriol rather than outright hilarity most times he posts, and up until this rape comment i hadn't seen anything all that horrific from him.

but imma take my L and assume i simply wasn't paying enough attention

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
i meant in the scope of his character thus far on this forum, not just this page in particular. because he seems to be met with vitriol rather than outright hilarity most times he posts, and up until this rape comment i hadn't seen anything all that horrific from him.

but imma take my L and assume i simply wasn't paying enough attention

Seriously he's sick. He likes Trannies.

Status
Not open for further replies.