Somali claim over Galbeed is more legitimate than SLand + Taiwan is not similar to Sland

Saar we waz british protectorate of somaliland we forced unite wid italia somalia 1960 they're darker and diff caltar to us northern somalilanders
God I hate this British protectorate narrative. Africans begging to have colonial borders? Beyond cucked, the Somali name is being cooked and dragged down further than it already is.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
God I hate this British protectorate narrative. Africans begging to have colonial borders? Beyond cucked, the Somali name is being cooked and dragged down further than it already is.
My biggest reason I hate the idea of sland is tbe whole thing they're trying to base their legitimacy off of being a British colonial outpost. At least try something more noble.

My biggest reason I hate the idea of sland is tbe whole thing they're trying to base their legitimacy off of being a British colonial outpost. At least try something more noble.
Why can't they say they were an independent kingdom prior to colonialism? Hell, they weren't even really colonized since they were a protectorate so they maintained their own political structure.

Trending