Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding raisins and other weird (fries?!) shit to rice :ivers:

Confusing lettuce with "salad"

Dousing everything with canola oil

Managing to make tea unhealthy

Tuna samosa. I find it offensive

Federation :wtfdis:

Were doing everything else right, But as for the rest of these.....

CoWZ05t.gif

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Adding raisins and other weird (fries?!) shit to rice :ivers:

Confusing lettuce with "salad"

Dousing everything with canola oil

Managing to make tea unhealthy

Tuna samosa. I find it offensive

Federation :wtfdis:

Were doing everything else right, But as for the rest of these.....

CoWZ05t.gif

:draketf::draketf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali shaah bigays :banderas::banderas:

I tried tuna sambuusa it wasnt bad :manny:

I still to this day say salad instead of lettuce cause thats what it is:lolbron:

All those stuff arent even that bad

One thing I dont like is that Somali butter the taste and smell is just too much

I tried tuna sambuusa it wasnt bad :manny:

Try biting into one of those things expecting beefy goodness. That would ruin anyones da.

Also i think u mean clarified butter or ghee, Shits meant to be a preservative yo :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I used to hate raising in my baris but now I love it, fries, raisins, fried onion :banderas:
I love love loooooove love tuna sumbasa!

I love my shah with lots of spice and 2 tbs of sugar!

:manny:

Canola oil?! People cook with that? We strictly use only Extra Virgin/cold pressed Olive oil. Coconut oil is great too.

Leave my post.

90% of your list is my favourite things.

Laakin can you please add calool to your list :susp:- stinks up the house and has the strangest texture in the world. Once Hooyo tried to slip it into my suugo - like I didn't smell tripe the minute I walked through the door - she thinks she's so smooth walaahi.

Canola oil?! People cook with that? We strictly use only Extra Virgin/cold pressed Olive oil. Coconut oil is great too.
For those of us in less positions of affluence like yourself. Saliid cadey is staple. Although we do reserve a bottle of cheap olive oil for finishing touches :lolbron:

Wallahi at events and gatherings you'll be damn sure they add raisins, fries and some light colouring to the rice:ahh::banderas:

Warm shaah with sugar iyo caano:ahh::ahh:

But I hate it when hooyo or aabe add lettuce to every fucking meal :susp::russ: They'll put some lettuce on pizza to make it "healthy":dead:

90% of your list is my favourite things.

Laakin can you please add calool to your list :susp:- stinks up the house and has the strangest texture in the world. Once Hooyo tried to slip it into my suugo - like I didn't smell tripe the minute I walked through the door - she thinks she's so smooth walaahi.
Didnt even know that somalis were a tripe eating people. The more u know I guess :leon:

But there needs to be a drastic reduction of sugar and oil in the Somali diet. It creates either skinny diabetic people or fat diabetic people

But there needs to be a drastic reduction of sugar and oil in the Somali diet. It creates either skinny diabetic people or fat diabetic people
High sugar diet was okay in the homeland because we used to burn it off walking around in the hot sun.

Western deathstyle is not compatible with the Somali diet. We need to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending