Somali diaspora rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the civil war Somali expatriates reside in different places across the world.. here are successful top 5 and unsuccessful top 5.

Succesful.
1.UAE: the most succesful to date as they have a huge impact both in their host country and in Somalia too.

2.Australia: mostly educated and well intergrated But still hold on to the religion and culture.

3. Denmark: have been on bottom low for long time But have turned the tables since right wing government brought tough measures on immigration and welfare.

4. US: they had shaky start, crimes and prostitution was rampant But the newly arrived from dhaadhaab saved the day with investments and new business ideas and been doing good the last 7 years.

5. UK: Held the trophy for worst somalis for quite a long time until recently. but been doing well since the ban of khat and huge cuts to social benefits.

Unsuccesful:
1. Canada: has taken the trophy for the worst Somalis from reer uk since 2008. Produces the highest somali hoes per capita as well as the highest number of drug addicts and alcoholics. Total qasaaro.

2. Norway: highest number of somali christians and social welfare takers. Also the highest number of government informants come from here.

3. Sweden: most self segragated community in the country and people move to the city where their clan has a base. Quite high number of s and atheists too.

4. Germany: most old school somali diasporas mostly well educated too but became alcoholics and have No substance within the Somalis as well in the host country.

5. Kenya: they have a chance to move of the Ladder to the succesful list But their minds are preoccupied with buufis and khat.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nope I'm actually in the midst of writing something on these diaspora and I can promise you Canada is statistically better than the UK by a healthy margin

You're taking meme shit like henny and assuming it applies to all us but in reality we're the most gainfully employed diaspora in the West save for maybe the United States. Scholastically speaking we're also heaps better than the UK.

This list is bogus in so many ways :camby: I only trust @AbdiJohnson when it comes to diaspora ratings.

That just because it shows how garbarbage sweden really is :siilaanyolaugh:

But for real though countries such as Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Canada should be highest on that lis as they have the most educated Somalis and a system that prevents abject poverty like the US and better social mobility :farole:

In these countries you will see more children having moved up the ladder from their uneducated parents to lawyers and doctors :ayaanswag:

Nope I'm actually in the midst of writing something on these diaspora and I can promise you Canada is statistically better than the UK by a healthy margin

You're taking meme shit like henny and assuming it applies to all us but in reality we're the most gainfully employed diaspora in the West save for maybe the United States. Scholastically speaking we're also heaps better than the UK.
Warya Im Looking things through somali glasses not projecting it through cadaan studies and this is what matters:
1. number of business
2. Number of graduates
3. The religion and cultural ethics
4. Collective and individual success

Through that list canadian somalis are way behind others considering how long they have settled there.

Rife crimes and prostitution but fresh FOBS from Kenyan refugee camp have saved us? :mjlol:
If you look through the business owners ( from the Heenah lady to the restaurant owners to the halal meat) in MN you will see a pattern. Most of them are not from the 90's.. the truck drivers who are the biggest investers are mostly freshies own truck companies and so on.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
If you look through the business owners ( from the Heenah lady to the restaurant owners to the halal meat) in MN you will see a pattern. Most of them are not from the 90's.. the truck drivers who are the biggest investers are mostly freshies own truck companies and so on.
Don't mind her. She's a San Diego gaal who thinks she is an expert on Somali issues.:ufdup: She doesn't even know what you are talking about. :hemad:

VixR

Veritas
Of course, by US you meant MN :mjlol:

And the Arab-owned MN mall is unanimously stall-rented out by FOBs from less than 10 years ago? I highly doubt its fresh FOBs that dominate the scene. The MN Somalis should comment on this. Where I am, FOBs tend to be worse off, but understandably so.

As for truckies, I did meet a 5yr fresh FOB beginner truckie running through these parts like a couple weeks ago, but it takes a lot of hard work to pull up the ranks. He could barely speak a lick of English, but it's an isolated job that doesn't require too much communication, thus it's perfect for new ppl. In his case, he got a referral from the inside.

I don't think either of these define US Somalis, or real success, but it looks to me a portion our generation will do a lot better.

Of course, by US you meant MN :mjlol:

And the Arab-owned MN mall is unanimously stall-rented out by FOBs from less than 10 years ago? I highly doubt its fresh FOBs that dominate the scene. The MN Somalis should comment on this. Where I am, FOBs tend to be worse off, but understandably so.

As for truckies, I did meet a 5yr fresh FOB beginner truckie running through these parts like a couple weeks ago, but it takes a lot of hard work to pull up the ranks. He could barely speak a lick of English, but it's an isolated job that doesn't require too much communication, thus it's perfect for new ppl. In his case, he got a referral from the inside.
:ileycry:
Why sis? Why????

MN is the best state with the best Somalis!
:fittytousand:

I refuse to hear anything else.
:farole:

VixR

Veritas
:ileycry:
Why sis? Why????

MN is the best state with the best Somalis!
:fittytousand:

I refuse to hear anything else.
:farole:
I have nothing against MN sis. I wanna visit :chrisfreshhah:

I'm not altogether denying the level of success Somali businesses have obtained in MN, esp in being a Somali hub, but that its due to Kenyan FOBs from 7 years ago, not the established community! That's highly improbable.

Confirm.

I know about the Somali gangs, but what's this about rampant prostitution. Is he forreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts