Somali diaspora rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Saudi Somalis?

Yes many. Some who are Saudi citizens and doing very well. B-b-but DA ARABS are so bad to us!!:chrisfreshhah:

https://twitter.com/ibtisamaas?lang=en

http://mertc.wraconferences.com/speaker/ali-m-al-somali/

Ali-M.-Al-Somali.jpg

Ali M. Al-Somali is the Chief Technologist of Oil Upgrading R&D Division of Saudi Aramco Research & Development Center since 2011, where he oversees a research portfolio spanning development & deployment of refining catalysts, molecular modeling and non-conventional upgrading of low value streams for refining, chemicals production, and power generation applications. After a short employment with SABIC, Ali joined Saudi Aramco in 1997, where he served in different technical and leadership roles including representing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in OPEC R&D Officials Meetings in 2009 and 2011 in Quito and Vienna respectively and acting as the head of the Carbon Management Working Group, led by the Kingdom at the time. Ali holds a Ph.D. Degree in Physical Chemistry from Rice University (2006), USA, and has several refereed, conference, papers and patents. He was, also, a visiting scholar at Massachusetts Institute Technology (MIT) in 2010 and led the establishment of research collaboration in the area of supercritical water upgrading of crude oil and its fractions between Saudi Aramco and MIT.

http://adid.wraconferences.com/speaker/fawzi-al-somali/

FAl-Somali-2.jpg

Fawzi Al-Somali has an Electrical Engineering background. He progressed through the electrical engineering discipline within Sasref as well as Brunai LNG until reaching the role of manager of the electrical department within Sasref. Subsequently he moved to projects as manager of the projects department and recently moved to maintenance & turnaround as the General Manager of Maintenance, Shutdowns and Turnarounds within Sasref. Fawzi has a total of 22 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
8390.jpg

Mr. Ibrahim Al Somali, has over 35 years of corporate experience and has held senior positions in Oil & Gas and diversified industries. He has extensive advisory experience on issues of strategy, driving performance improvement, change management, organization building and human capital development.

Having completed B.Sc in Marketing from California State University, USA he started his career with Saudi Aramco in 1982.

Without the MN Somalis reer US would not have any substance whether it is positive or negative and that is a fact. Other states/cities are down the packing order which means some might do worst than canada

Last edited:
Many Somalis in UAE are still lazy though. Once an Indian or a Bengali worker came to our house to fix something for us and he asked us why is that he see Somali men sit at the cafe all day long everyday? Like don't they work?:mjlol:
They still find someway to make money. It is impossible to raise a family in this country without making a good amount of money. It is not allowed to stay here if you don't work unless your father has a business or something.

Silly thread. How could you forget Somalis from East/South east asia? the most successful and less crime ridden Somalis of them all.

Somalis from Latin america are doing pretty well aswell and Somalis from Switzerland.

I'll advice OP to explore more of the world
Somalis in the far East do not contribute anything substantial as we know most are there for buufis or attending fake colleges to kill off time... but i agree they commit the least crime and not bcoz they good But the law there is tough.. asians dont joke!

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somalis are inherently arrogant, selfish, lazy, prideful etc, and they only respect or do well under a strong man that would karbaash them if they acted against the nations interest like Siad Barre.

It's no surprise to me that Somalis only do well in countries where they are forced to work hard to survive, and why the always do poorly in countries where they can leach off the system.

I have nothing against MN sis. I wanna visit :chrisfreshhah:

I'm not altogether denying the level of success Somali businesses have obtained in MN, esp in being a Somali hub, but that its due to Kenyan FOBs from 7 years ago, not the established community! That's highly improbable.

Confirm.

I know about the Somali gangs, but what's this about rampant prostitution. Is he forreal?
:dead::dead1::deadmanny: did u say kenyan fobs. we dont even consider them somali how retarded they act. totally out of touch with somali customs and norms. and there is barely any here. dont believe their bs. what state are yu from

Somalis are inherently arrogant, selfish, lazy, prideful etc, and they only respect or do well under a strong man that would karbaash them if they acted against the nations interest like Siad Barre.

It's no surprise to me that Somalis only do well in countries where they are forced to work hard to survive, and why the always do poorly in countries where they can leach off the system.
could you generalize a little bit more, just a little
raw

If that theory was true Somalia should be a paradise with full employment as anyone their is themselves near with no welfare states :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts