Somali diaspora rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I'm actually in the midst of writing something on these diaspora and I can promise you Canada is statistically better than the UK by a healthy margin

You're taking meme shit like henny and assuming it applies to all us but in reality we're the most gainfully employed diaspora in the West save for maybe the United States. Scholastically speaking we're also heaps better than the UK.

Tell em bruh, us Canadians are blessed and the government loves us minorities.

I have nothing against MN sis. I wanna visit :chrisfreshhah:

I'm not altogether denying the level of success Somali businesses have obtained in MN, esp in being a Somali hub, but that its due to Kenyan FOBs from 7 years ago, not the established community! That's highly improbable.

Confirm.
Haters always try to tear our success down.
It's nothing new.
:bell:

How did they build Minneapolis?
They barely speak English and get mad when we do.
:ileycry:

Kulaha our success is due to Kenyan fobs.
:damn:

They built all the stores, restaurants, daycares, interpreter and transportation services, and car dealerships we have???
:dead::dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nothing new.

They built all the stores, restaurants, daycares, interpreter and transportation services, and car dealerships we have???

Where do most somalis in minnesota live ?

It's nothing new.

Where do most somalis in minnesota live ?

Khel oha me abe jog denstarken mens jeg oke akame hahe goku merkh srtrekfen

:hmm:

The first sentence sounds vaguely english, the second vaguely danish and the last vaguely German

tenor.gif

Of course, by US you meant MN :mjlol:

And the Arab-owned MN mall is unanimously stall-rented out by FOBs from less than 10 years ago? I highly doubt its fresh FOBs that dominate the scene. The MN Somalis should comment on this. Where I am, FOBs tend to be worse off, but understandably so.

As for truckies, I did meet a 5yr fresh FOB beginner truckie running through these parts like a couple weeks ago, but it takes a lot of hard work to pull up the ranks. He could barely speak a lick of English, but it's an isolated job that doesn't require too much communication, thus it's perfect for new ppl. In his case, he got a referral from the inside.

I don't think either of these define US Somalis, or real success, but it looks to me a portion our generation will do a lot better.
Girl don't lie where you are from there are barely any Somalis.

VixR

Veritas
Girl don't lie where you are from there are barely any Somalis.
There's a small population, but I don't live in the area of the state where they're concentrated. There's definitely an uptick in Bantu-y FOBs, also Somalis but mostly Bantu throughout the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts