Somali Emma Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA women are more masculine than Arab women though.
how?

arabs are harry whilst black women have little to no body hair.
arabs are built like plankton from ed edd eddy
their noses can sharpen knives (its actually a tradition wear arab women use their beak to sharpen the decorative knives their men wear) while black women have ass and boobs for days.
facially the masculine nose and jawline arabs have make them look like caitlin al riijaal

black women stunt on arabs any day of the week. especially aa women when they have the likes of beyonslay and alecia cad cad keys, and kelly practically somali rowland

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
whattt link it to me lol. did you post it here? what they say? have your ancestors been mating with goats? or even worse.......enjoyed kifto?
No but I posted like 35% AfroIranianArab and I saved 35% when I booked my stay at holiday inn Toronto :ooh:ironic.

Plot twist:ohhh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i don't have a fetish for beaks sorry. id rather not mistake my man for a parrot, f*ck around and catch myself having arguments with birds.
:dead::deadosama:

Don't make me post my man's pictures. He's cuter and richer than all of your feminine Korean men. I guess you lowkey want to be in a relationship with a chick. There's no other way to explain it.

My man's nose is richer than the entire South Korea Country,, you're going to catch these hands if you keep talking reckless about my man.

Zeus

STYLIN

Don't make me post my man's pictures. He's cuter and richer than all of your feminine Korean men. I guess you lowkey want to be in a relationship with a chick. There's no other way to explain it.

My man's nose is richer than the entire South Korea Country,, you're going to catch these hands if you keep talking reckless about my man.

nodcreepyyeseviljack-nicholson.gif

Xalimo Defence Alliance is crumbling

sis if you can't control your man then what can you do really? men belong beneath my feet worshipping me and knowing they aint shit without me. somali men don't appreciate my cushitic (MJ) bloodline so imma go where I'm useful, elevating the korean race and healing them of square faces and slits for eyes. it also helps that the men are extremely pretty and I'm into pretty boys. macho men intimidate me. i can already tell you hubby is into domestic abuse but maybe you just find the kinky lol. get yourself an ogaden man then sis attach a beak on him and your good!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
sis if you can't control your man then what can you do really? men belong beneath my feet worshipping me and knowing they aint shit without me. somali men don't appreciate my cushitic (MJ) bloodline so imma go where I'm useful, elevating the korean race and healing them of square faces and slits for eyes. it also helps that the men are extremely pretty and I'm into pretty boys. macho men intimidate me. i can already tell you hubby is into domestic abuse but maybe you just find the kinky lol. get yourself an ogaden man then sis attach a beak on him and your good!

how?

arabs are harry whilst black women have little to no body hair.
arabs are built like plankton from ed edd eddy
their noses can sharpen knives (its actually a tradition wear arab women use their beak to sharpen the decorative knives their men wear) while black women have ass and boobs for days.
facially the masculine nose and jawline arabs have make them look like caitlin al riijaal

black women stunt on arabs any day of the week. especially aa women when they have the likes of beyonslay and alecia cad cad keys, and kelly practically somali rowland

Look at this slander:camby:

Black women would stunt on them kulaha, you're reaching hard.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Either her pics are private on Instagram/twitter or doesn't upload that many, because you would think she would flaunt herself.

Or she's conservative with her pics and I say: wifey material :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts