Somali Emma Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
These Somali youtubers produce the same generic shit.Ethnicity tags are cancer nobody gives a f*ck where your 5head originates from and bringing uunsii as a traditional household item every single fuckin time. :jcoleno::mjcry::dead:.
The only somali youtubers that have actual substance and creative content are the mandem(chunkz ,sharky,aj) qasa qasa, princesalad and larrythepuntite the rest are just ruining our image by posting some repetitive shit.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Also the talk shows are good i used to like sheeko sheeko but they now have a khasaaro crew since the OG'S started leaving.SSCOPE is the now the only productive Somali talk show atm .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'd like to meet your cousin then. PM me her number.:shaq: If all goes well, you can be the best man at our wedding.:lolbron:

I'm sorry my friend but I have some bad news for you. You might be a homosexual. I think you caught the gay from Abdi Johnson. :francis:

She looks like someone in my family :wow:

I posted this in another thread but it is also relevant to this topic

:kanyehmm:
EDIT:disregard what I said earlier, robin banks at least counts :kanyeshrug:
EDIT2: its a pass for her

All Somali YouTube channels are cancerous

They have absolutely nothing interesting or informative to say. It's just ethnicity tags, husband tags, obnoxious Somali challenges, pranks and makeup tutorials. So basically, they have as much to say as the average Somali millennial. You would think these people have never read a book.:kodaksmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why can't Somalis produce shit that doesn't revolve around how Somali they are or anything Somali-related :bell:
Why can't we get good, informative channels by users who just happen to be Somali :kodaksmiley:
They probably exist but they have like 2 subscribers

Apollo

VIP
Why can't Somalis produce shit that doesn't revolve around how Somali they are or anything Somali-related :bell:
Why can't we get good, informative channels by users who just happen to be Somali :kodaksmiley:
They probably exist but they have like 2 subscribers

It's just a numbers game. There are only like 600K Somalis in Western countries, many of them either being old FOBs or young children and also a large portion live in non-Anglo Western countries. That makes the market of possible Somali youtube stars very small.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like people on Internet forums drooling at my wife lol

rofl if she's pretty they're going to be doing that in real life

like everyday

you better marry an ugly person if you don't want her to receive attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.