Somali girl married 2 another Somali on Youtube is hard 2 come by but ones who married out are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Up on YouTube with their cadaan or Arab husbands.

Why is it this way ?

This is beyond embarrassing Wallahi. I'm starting to think these Somali girls only marry ajnabi to start a YouTube channel.
I kid you not, back when I was in elementary-middle school I use to call this dark skin somali girl dhuxul, and this past summer I seen her and she had a mixed baby with some cadaan guy:ohdamn: , I can never forgive myself for clowning her, joking about someone's skin tone low key kills that persons emotions

Zeus

STYLIN
Masha'Allah beautiful interracial muslim family, may Allah bless them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turkey husband -"xalimo who is this guy?"

Xalimo(wife)- "Oh this is my cousin from Somalia, Abdi. He is visiting the city and will stay with us"

Turkey husband- "Ok, well I'm going to work"

*closes door*

tumblr_mj9gotissi1r94e9jo1_500.gif

I ain't even mad about interracial somali marriages, we stay winning behind the scenes :drakekidding:

I can't hate on interracial relationships since I am in one myself. The only Somali girls I knew growing up were my family so now I think of them all as extended family. I can't see myself marrying one.
This is beyond embarrassing Wallahi. I'm starting to think these Somali girls only marry ajnabi to start a YouTube channel.
Don't blame them, they're bored housewives with little else to do.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can't hate on interracial relationships since I am in one myself. The only Somali girls I knew growing up were my family so now I think of them all as extended family. I can't see myself marrying one.

Don't blame them, they're bored housewives with little else to do.

Aren't Somali wives married to a Somali also bored :camby::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Gambar

VIP
G
I kid you not, back when I was in elementary-middle school I use to call this dark skin somali girl dhuxul, and this past summer I seen her and she had a mixed baby with some cadaan guy:ohdamn: , I can never forgive myself for clowning her, joking about someone's skin tone low key kills that persons emotions
Nacalad ba kugu yaal walle

Turkey husband -"xalimo who is this guy?"

Xalimo(wife)- "Oh this is my cousin from Somalia, Abdi. He is visiting the city and will stay with us"

Turkey husband- "Ok, well I'm going to work"

*closes door*

tumblr_mj9gotissi1r94e9jo1_500.gif

I ain't even mad about interracial somali marriages, we stay winning behind the scenes :drakekidding:

your delusional if you think shed pick an abdi over this loyal, religious, good hearted man who truly loves her. nah never that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending