Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
When you are filth you tend to assume the worst in others too.

I always dance in front of my mirror. Or with my friends.

That tells me you have class. Can't we all agree twerking in public is low-class behaviour?

How is that sexist/bashing Somali women?

No one gives a shit about your interpretation of Somali culture. You’re a gaal. Don’t you understand? If you believe African American culture (twerking) is part of our noble Somali culture then nobody gives a shit, because we don’t even consider the likes of you Somali.
Since when was I a gaal? I'm Muslim you dumb c*nt.

Even if I was a gaal, it doesn't change the fact that you're a retarded moron who thinks that a dance revolves around qabil. Niiko is part of Somali culture and will always be. Stay mad you rotten, basement dwelling, sick and go make more threads about your imaginary baby sister.

World

VIP
Since when was I a gaal? I'm Muslim you dumb c*nt.

Even if I was a gaal, it doesn't change the fact that you're a retarded moron who thinks that a dance revolves around qabil.
A quranist who rejects the language of the prophet (saw) under the guise of Arabization but wants to adopt ghetto African American animal mating calls as Somali culture.

Your typical liberal BLM SJW. :deadosama:

A quranist who rejects the language of the prophet (saw) under the guise of Arabization but wants to adopt ****** AA culture as Somali.

Your typical liberal BLM SJW.
There's NO proof that the Hadith was written by Prophet Muhammad. Show me one verse in the Quran talking about Hadith you fucking moron. Sunnis are not the only Muslims that exist, but no wonder a dirty extremest like you would believe that. You even said that women and men cannot be friends, you retarded . Go join ISIS or something since you clearly have the same mentality.

A Dhulbahante from Sanaag like you doesn't know shit about Southern Somalia. You're bringing up something totally irrelevant to this conversation because you've already proven yourself to be an uneducated retard.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's NO proof that the Hadith was written by Prophet Muhammad. Show me one verse in the Quran talking about Hadith you fucking moron. Sunnis are not the only Muslims that exist, but no wonder a dirty extremest like you would believe that. You even said that women and men cannot be friends, you retarded . Go join ISIS or something since you clearly have the same mentality.

A Dhulbahante from Sanaag like you doesn't know shit about Southern Somalia. You're bringing up something totally irrelevant to this conversation because you've already proven yourself to be an uneducated retard.
If you don’t believe in our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh sunnah you are an apostate, you can’t pick and choose which part of islam you want to follow it’s really all or nothing.

If you don’t believe in our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh sunnah you are an apostate, you can’t pick and choose which part of islam you want to follow it’s really all or nothing.
I follow the Quran. The Hadith have nothing to do with him. Don't tell me what I am.

I follow a different sect of Islam to you. Nobody is picking and choosing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I follow the Quran and Prophet Muhammad. The Hadith have nothing to do with him. Don't tell me what I am.

If you don’t believe in the sunnah of prophet muhammad pbuh then how do you know how to do abulation to preform your five daily prayers?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Once again, my sect is different to yours. I don't pray five times a day as that is not in the Quran.

Why don't you mind your own business and focus on your beliefs?
To you your religion and to me mine

The Holy Qur'an, Surah 30: Al Rum 17 "SO (GIVE) GLORY TO ALLAH, WHEN YE REACH EVENTIDE AND WHEN YE RISE IN THE MORNING;" 18 "YEA,TO HIM BE PRAISE, IN THE HEAVENS AND ON EARTH; AND IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND WHEN THE DAY BEGINS TO DECLINE."

I follow the Quran. The Hadith have nothing to do with him. Don't tell me what I am.

Different sect? You weirdos just make up your own religion lol. Twerking is somali culture. You must be smoking some good shit

World

VIP
Different sect? You weirdos just make up your own religion lol. Twerking is somali culture. You must be smoking some good shit
She made up her own culture and her own religion lol

Kulaha twerking is part of Somali culture and my sect of Islam doesn’t pray 5 times a day

:drakelaugh::damn::deadosama:

I've been saying Niiko is part of Somali culture this whole time dumbass.
You said as twerking is bad......niko is part of our culture. Made it sound the same. What she did is not somali culture or any culture. I think most people across the world would be embarrassed twerking infront of their parents. She read the situation completely wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts