Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
She made up her own culture and her own religion lol

Kulaha twerking is part of Somali culture and my sect of Islam doesn’t pray 5 times a day

:drakelaugh::damn::deadosama:
Bro i had this xalimo who made up her own religion. Girl shows her hair, dont pray, smoke weed and jew khat. Thats al good her life. Then she said to me im religious. I said you are not. She said she is spiritually religious and thats all that matters.this here says in her islam you dont have to pray 5 times. Thats one of the pillars of Islam

She made up her own culture and her own religion lol

Kulaha twerking is part of Somali culture and my sect of Islam doesn’t pray 5 times a day

:drakelaugh::damn::deadosama:
Niiko is part of Somali culture and will always be whether you like it or not. It was originally from Somali Bantu and now it has adapted to our culture. Keep talking shit but avoiding my responses like the pussy , coward you are.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
His parents were there. I can't imagine the wife I'm getting married to in a wedding starts twerking at me in front of my parents, elders, relatives and everyone else.

Like hell to the canjeero no! :nahgirl:

Safe that shit later when the wedding is done like damn :gucciwhat:
:krs:
That was so awkward he should’ve followed along with it. Nigga went to the other side when she tried to grind on him :holeup:
Get it sis kulaha :drakelaugh:

Ceeb af
wedding goals.

My homeboys are real ones they would have hyped me up in this situation.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
wedding goals.

My homeboys are real ones they would have hyped me up in this situation.
Dude I don’t know why are folks getting worked up. The girl was just dancing
Are you supposed not dance at your own wedding cause you are scared of being judged
Weird culture

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are you supposed not dance at your own wedding cause you are scared of being judged
Weird culture
Somali weddings are lit but it doesn’t get to crazy. Females usually do niiko but it’s when they are in a group dancing together. My mom and her friends are weird. They re watch wedding videos. Just to see themselves turning up and etc. also to talk about outfits and spill tea.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Weird culture
But mostly people overassume shit.

Last wedding I went to they played some hip hop and my aunts and my mom have been on my ass because of the way I danced. They think I go clubbing. I want to say “hey I’m retired from those activities” but I don’t want to give a heart attack.

They just don’t want you doing any thing haram around people.

That tells me you have class. Can't we all agree twerking in public is low-class behaviour?

How is that sexist/bashing Somali women?
Low class and immodest...
Once again, my sect is different to yours. I don't pray five times a day as that is not in the Quran.

Why don't you mind your own business and focus on your beliefs?
How many times a day do you pray then? Or how often? Just curious

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
So does that mean cambuulo is not part of Somali culture?
:hmm:

wibd.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts