SOMALI GIRL writes a LETTER advising FARMAAJO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks interesting, I wonder who the author is.

e9936af29d.png

oh........

It was a good letter.
I just disagree with two points.

First Somalia should not be turned into a "government backed national Islamic body" whatever that means.
Government and religion should never mix.

And her docile approach to Somaliland.
Why should Somalia be placating Somaliland?

Last time I checked Somaliland is a rogue state that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Other than that it was a well thought out eloquently written letter.

It was the fault of the lazy leeching women, who couldn't raise a single warya correctly. They are too busy selling khat in the streets, mutilating each other genitals ,then practing the art of farting out a baby every 2 seconds all while begging NGO's for necessities, to even contribute to anything useful.

And also , Somali women contributed to the chaos and the ongoing problem as well

http://www.academicjournals.org/journal/AJHC/article-full-text/B30F72A56351

Women are the backbone to the poverty and chaos you see in Somalia. ''Lafdhabarta dagalka'' :camby:
Loool excuses excuses.

Don't call yourself a man when you cant even keep a country together. Other men have reached the moon and you lot perfected the art of killing each other over made up arab daddies while begging other men to survive. Absolutely pathetic

Pfsss. Excuses excuses and more scapegoating.:bell:

Don't call yourself a female when you can't even raise a single warya correctly. All other women are multi-tasking taking care of their family, while working to earn their own money

While all you female have perfected is the art of lazing about, farting out a child every 2 seconds then abandoning them on the street and then cutting off each others genitals.
Then begging NGO's so you extort money to continue wars, just so you can break down & niiko whatever made up arab tribe your father hails from.

Absolutely asinine and immoral creatures.:hova:

Fixed

Pfsss. Excuses excuses and more scapegoating.:bell:

Don't call yourself a female when you can't even raise a single warya correctly. All other women are multi-tasking taking care of their family, while working to earn their own money

While all you guys have perfected is the art of farting out a child every 2 seconds then abandoning them on the street and then cutting off each other genitals off.
Then begging NGO's so they extort money to continue wars, just so you they can break down & niiko whatever made up arab tribe their father hails from.

Absolutely asinine and immoral creatures.:hova:
Instead of blaming the corrupt men you're blaming their mothers.
:faysalwtf:

Your hatred of Somali women is next level wallahi.
Get your shit together and go get some help.
:kodaksmiley:

Loool excuses excuses.

Don't call yourself a man when you cant even keep a country together. Other men have reached the moon and you lot perfected the art of killing each other over made up arab daddies while begging other men to survive. Absolutely pathetic
Nobody has reached the moon
Yall really believe the moon landing myth? :chrisfreshhah:

Gambar

VIP
It was a good letter.
I just disagree with two points.

First Somalia should not be turned into a "government backed national Islamic body" whatever that means.
Government and religion should never mix.

And her docile approach to Somaliland.
Why should Somalia be placating Somaliland?

Last time I checked Somaliland is a rogue state that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Other than that it was a well thought out eloquently written letter.
Somalia needs to get its shit together instead of scape goating Somaliland.

Somalia needs to get its shit together instead of scape goating Somaliland.
They are really obsessed. If Somalia weren't a complete mess, I would understand their criticism of Somaliland but these people want us to be part of the chaos and lawlessness that plagued the south for 30 years. No thanks!

Loool at dealing with Somaliland. With what army kkkkk

They are really obsessed. If Somalia weren't a complete mess, I would understand their criticism of Somaliland but these people want us to be part of the chaos and lawlessness that plagued the south for 30 years. No thanks!

Loool at dealing with Somaliland. With what army kkkkk
Honestly Somali Land is equally as bad as somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending