SOMALI GIRL writes a LETTER advising FARMAAJO

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really obsessed. If Somalia weren't a complete mess, I would understand their criticism of Somaliland but these people want us to be part of the chaos and lawlessness that plagued the south for 30 years. No thanks!

Loool at dealing with Somaliland. With what army kkkkk

Get real girl, you're a part of Somalia and y'all need to act like it until we figure out if a divorce is going to happen because that incident you had in 1991 does not give you the right to go your way in accordance with international law and the Geneva convention.

I applaud you for getting peace but it's not long-term and the fact you couldn't hold an election shows you have the same fragiles as Somalia

Because
12_zps2db1b1a1.gif

Check yourself before you wreck yourself acting all superior while SL people is dying of drought too :camby:

Gambar

VIP
Get real girl, you're a part of Somalia and y'all need to act like it until we figure out if a divorce is going to happen because that incident you had in 1991 does not give you the right to go your way in accordance with international and the Geneva convention.

I applaud you for getting peace but it's not long-term and the fact you couldn't hold an election shows you have the same fragiles as Somalia

Because
12_zps2db1b1a1.gif

Check yourself before you wreck yourself acting all superior while SL people is dying of drought too :camby:
Yeah but what's in it for them right now? Somalia needs to get its shit together because who wants to be apart of a mess when you can take care of your own affairs. Waxan ba xoog ba? Who even cares if Somaliland doesn't want to be apart of Somalia?

Yeah but what's in it for them right now? Somalia needs to get its shit together because who wants to be apart of a mess when you can take care of your own affairs. Waxan ba xoog ba? Who even cares if Somaliland doesn't want to be apart of Somalia?

We need to get our mess in check in the South and corporate productively for now doesn't mean we will change our claim and under international law and the geneva convention Somalia has the upper-hand and veto right. :ivers:

We care because it separates communties along artificial lines and it is cause for another war that no-one wants again, and the UAE base may militarize other parts of Somalia in an arms race with each other, which won't be helpful :bell:

Get real girl, you're a part of Somalia and y'all need to act like it until we figure out if a divorce is going to happen because that incident you had in 1991 does not give you the right to go your way in accordance with international law and the Geneva convention.

Because
12_zps2db1b1a1.gif

Seriously you guys need to get real.

Lets start with that 'little incident', as someone who lost a lot of family members in those bombings I will keep that out of the reason why Somaliland is never going to be under Somalia's control, to avoid bias.

The way some of you guys are talking about dealing with sland, you'd think you are talking about a functional country with ab effective government and army to 'deal with us'. Instead you just barely put together a government, no army to speak of and the country is still a mess. You cant blame us for not wanting to be part of that nonsense.

We have managed for quarter of a decade with literally no help so we can manage even without recognition. You can keep repeating the pipe dream but at this point its less realistic than us getting recognition.

Gambar

VIP
We need to get our mess in check in the South and corporate productively for now doesn't mean we will change our claim and under international law and the geneva convention Somalia has the upper-hand and veto right. :ivers:

We care because it separates communties along artificial lines and it is cause for another war that no-one wants again, and the UAE base may militarize other parts of Somalia in an arms race with each other, which won't be helpful :bell:
That's fair walaal but I think that conversation should only be had once things are good in the south.

That's fair walaal but I think that conversation should only be had once things are good in the south.

Did I say otherwise? My only contention was that for now Somaliland is still a de-facto independent state within Somalia, not outside of it legally speaking. That is it, sister.

Lets start with that 'little incident', as someone who lost a lot of family members in those bombings I will keep that out of the reason why Somaliland is never going to be under Somalia's control, to avoid bias.

The way some of you guys are talking about dealing with sland, you'd think you are talking about a functional country with ab effective government and army to 'deal with us'. Instead you just barely put together a government, no army to speak of and the country is still a mess. You cant blame us for not wanting to be part of that nonsense.

We have managed for quarter of a decade with literally no help so we can manage even without recognition. You can keep repeating the pipe dream but at this point its less realistic than us getting recognition.
By the way you're talking you would think that Somaliland is better than somalia but when I went there it was shit your capital Hargeisa looks like a slum there isn't any road that is broken atleast in puntlands capital and Mogadishu they have good roads in there

We have all lost family member, that incident cannot be used as an example when the environment and leadership has changed since. We have all suffered and continue too, see the drought as example.

Your bias is showing but that is only human but you need to take it from a jurist, Somaliland is still a part of Somalia legally speaking and pretending that is not true won't change that fact.

For now do your thing as we get the house in order in the South but at least be productive instead of showing hostility by installing a military base that involve us in another country's war while making other parts of Somalia fear ful to such a degree that they may militarize.

By the way you're talking you would think that Somaliland is better than somalia but when I went there it was shit your capital Hargeisa looks like a slum there isn't any road that is broken atleast in puntlands capital and Mogadishu they have good roads in there
We built that city on our own.

Somalia has all the benefits that comes with recognition, whether its the billions in aid or possible investments yet look at the state of that place.

We have all lost family member, that incident cannot be used as an example when the environment and leadership has changed since. We have all suffered and continue too, see the drought as example.

Your bias is showing but that is only human but you need to take it from a jurist, Somaliland is still a part of Somalia legally speaking and pretending that is not true won't change that fact.

For now do your thing as we get the house in order in the South but at least be productive instead of showing hostility by installing a military base that involve us in another country's war while making other parts of Somalia fear ful to such a degree that they may militarize.
Sxb its just as simple as this, even with legal claims we will never answer to the 'Government' in Mogadishu.

We rather be unrecognized forever.

We built that city on our own.

Somalia has all the benefits that comes with recognition, whether its the billions in aid or possible investments yet look at the state of that place.
There are a ton of regions that claim Independence that are much better than Somaliland also garoowe was also a small City and look how much better it's than Hargeisa

There are a ton of regions that claim Independence that are much better than Somaliland also garoowe was also a small City and look how much better it's than Hargeisa
Puntland gets a cut of the aid money, since they don't technically claim independence.

We survived on our own and we'll continue to do, independence or or no independence.

Sxb its just as simple as this, even with legal claims we will never answer to the 'Government' in Mogadishu.

We rather be unrecognized forever.

I'm sure you would but that's a childish attitude. Somalia is in a federalization process so you would in most cases answer to your own government depending on the agreement that can be made or may even get independence if you make a convincing enough case and settle some of the disputes.

I'll vote you out of union if the disputes around land and the different groups that oppose independence was settled.

Keep blaming everything on the lack of aid. The only thing that is going for you is the fact that you are safer than somalia
Puntland gets a cut of the aid money, since they don't technically claim independence.

We survived on our own and we'll continue to do, independence or or no independence.

I'm sure you would but that's a childish attitude. Somalia is in a federalization process so you would in most cases answer to your own government depending on the agreement that can be made or may even get independence if you make a convincing enough case and settle some of the disputes.

I'll vote you out of union if the disputes around land and the different groups that oppose independence was settled.
i think we should focus on solving these disputes and forget about a reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending