Somali girls are merciless

Damn, they have no chill. In my last year of highschool, I hit on this halimo who was very attractive. We talked for a bit. We went for a first date and I took her to a Shakespeare play happening in my city. The tickets were very hard to get and I thought she would like it. In the middle of the play, she just started sleeping and when it was over, she call me a weirdo, in front of everyone. She also started talking with the other Somali girls in our school and they gave Me the nickname “Dudu”. I did not know the meaning of that and when I searched it up it apparently means poop or shit. From that day on I have anxiety When around Somali women. I never hit on another one nor will be In The future.
So, you’re generalizing a group of women because of one girl? Do you hear yourself? Aboowe, it’s 2020. If you want a snow bunny just go for it. No one cares.

GemState

36/21
VIP
He tried to be classy and took her to see Macbeth when she wanted to get her back blown while listening to a B list Drill rapper

You're too good for her bro

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
So, you’re generalizing a group of women because of one girl? Do you hear yourself? Aboowe, it’s 2020. If you want a snow bunny just go for it. No one cares.
[/

i
How is your hygiene saxiib? If she agreed to a date but lost interest after and called you Dudu, perhaps you smelled like xaar
waraa stop insulting people. They gave me that name because they thought I was lame.

this nikka actually took a halimo to a play

point_and_laugh-DMID1-5cv4ih16c-480x256.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
So much for trying to be cultured. That is what you get for being a theatre enthusiast. What an absolute disrespect and ungratefulness from that halimoid.

So much for trying to be cultured. That is what you get for being a theatre enthusiast. What an absolute disrespect and ungratefulness from that halimoid.

Watching a Shakespeare play sounds like a snoozefest

A date to McDonald's aya dhaami laha, at least she would have gone home with a full tummy even if Dudu was boring company
:russ:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Watching a Shakespeare play sounds like a snoozefest

A date to McDonald's aya dhaami laha, at least she would have gone home with a full tummy even if Dudu was boring company
:russ:
Walaashey, I thought McDonald was beneath her. I thought a classic Shakespeare play will establish a strong bond between us.

a Shakespeare play?

Sounds like the most boring thing ever Im suprised you think its a good idea
The brother comes from the land of poets and His talking about Shakespeare 😪 go look up Hadrawi and his poem "is love blood written" waryaa and step your game up, waa maxay cadaanka aad noo faaneysid?

The brother comes from the land of poets and His talking about Shakespeare 😪 go look up Hadrawi and his poem "is love blood written" waryaa and step your game up, waa maxay cadaanka aad noo faaneysid?

I think that'd be even more awkward to be honest. Imagine him reciting it in broken Somali then trying to translate words from the poem.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
LOL it's okay man, she wasn't classy enough for you and was immature for the names. That still doesn't mean all of them are like that, maybe ask them what they like before taking her out, try another xalimo and dump helen

Trending