Somali girls gets grilled by her friends on camera for dating too many guys

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
More developments

no no no no i don't accept this damage control. U all did her wrong. Look at the other one with that 3 layer make up. She is trying to be all hollywood now??? naah we need that rachet looking oromo face back.

no no no no i don't accept this damage control. U all did her wrong. Look at the other one with that 3 layer make up. She is trying to be all hollywood now??? naah we need that rachet looking oromo face back.
why does every young xalimo say period now when they talk? I hate ghetto hijabis wallahi

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
More developments

I knew there was more to this story. Typical Somali twitter and Somalispot never posting context. So this whole shit was a prank. That has now turned into a witch hunt :tacky:

@Manafesto Your whole thread needs to go into qashin :trash::susp:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
IMG_20200513_180807.jpg

She fine thoughh:lawd:

I knew there was more to this story. Typical Somali twitter and Somalispot never posting context. So this whole shit was a prank. That has now turned into a witch hunt :tacky:

@Manafesto Your whole thread needs to go into qashin :trash::susp:
I dont think its prank. I also think they are right when they say she talks to many guys. But they kinda put her on the spot and she realised her business was coming out and requested not to show it.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I dont think its prank. I also think they are right when they say she talks to many guys. But they kinda put her on the spot and she realised her business was coming out and requested not to show it.
I always say there’s a truth to all jokes so I do agree that they had intent behind it. But they revealed to her it was a prank. I’m just saying full context should be given cause the tweet makes it look unprovoked attack

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I always say there’s a truth to all jokes so I do agree that they had intent behind it. But they revealed to her it was a prank. I’m just saying full context should be given cause the tweet makes it look unprovoked attack

i dont buy it. The shamed xaliimo sigh--really deep, when attacked, it was raw. That was not a fake sigh. Xaliimos don;t know how to act. Barkhaad Abdi does tho, ugly a$$ convinced me he is an actor

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
These girls need to stop fighting their battle on a public platform and go to their local playground and do it the old school way. Uff :susp: and I hate how everyone is now bullying the other girls stop it already, naayaada orod playground ka aada:camby:

More developments

Classic gaslighting tactics. These little girls are evil, bullying their own friend and making out that anyone would consent to being called hoe for YouTube. Hopefully, their attention deprived limelight hogging selves will turn on each other soon.

Last edited: