Somali girls gets grilled by her friends on camera for dating too many guys

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
So the two girls pranked their friend by saying she's a ho, the other girl didn't want the prank to be posted but they posted it anyways :what1:

She needs new friends :tacky:

I always say there’s a truth to all jokes so I do agree that they had intent behind it. But they revealed to her it was a prank. I’m just saying full context should be given cause the tweet makes it look unprovoked attack
its the old i am joking after embarrassing someone. We all know how it works. its like someone mocking you infront of everyone and treat you like joke for everyone to laugh and later on saying hey I was joking. not really

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
girls can be really nasty. i remember my days when i was a lil girl, we be hating on the cutest, most petite girl in our group, because she got a lot of attention from men. The rest of us were either too tall, or too chubby. Upto today i remember the xalimo i used to hate loool of course we was young and full of evil. today i am a grown hajiiyaad. i see the petitite girl all grown up with very cute lil petitite girls. i have a flush back of choking her, but i whisper -- not today Satan--not today

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Female friendships tend to be very superficial and bitter ( on average ) .
I always remember this girls story ;

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
its the old i am joking after embarrassing someone. We all know how it works. its like someone mocking you infront of everyone and treat you like joke for everyone to laugh and later on saying hey I was joking. not really
Sure hun. I agree the whole friendship does give off toxic energy. They must be from some Minnesota tuulo. That whole state and it’s Somalis gave me bad vibes :mjhaps:

girls can be really nasty. i remember my days when i was a lil girl, we be hating the curtest, most petite girl in our group, because she got a lot of attention from men. The rest of us were either too tall, or too chubby. Upto today i remember the xalimo i used to hate loool of course we was young and full of evil. today i am a grown hajiiyaad. i see the petitite girl all grown up with very cute lil petitite girls. i have a flush of choking her, but i whisper -- not today Jesus--not today
:dwill: