Somali girls gets grilled by her friends on camera for dating too many guys

Radical

Been there, done that
girls can be really nasty. i remember my days when i was a lil girl, we be hating on the cutest, most petite girl in our group, because she got a lot of attention from men. The rest of us were either too tall, or too chubby. Upto today i remember the xalimo i used to hate loool of course we was young and full of evil. today i am a grown hajiiyaad. i see the petitite girl all grown up with very cute lil petitite girls. i have a flush back of choking her, but i whisper -- not today Satan--not today
What century was this?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra waa xasidad. She wanted to be kidnapped by the Mad Mullah and was jealous of a next village girl being kidnapped from her family.

I would not be surprised. When i was a girl, i wont tell u the century-- @RasCanjero ...i used to be jealous of anything. Even if the thing is dangerous. i would say i wish was also head decapitated like marie Antoinette . :( Maybe my family should have gotten the clue that i was mentally .....cute for the lack of a better word

Reer minnesota is their equivalent of reer london :tacky:
abaayo dont ever compare the worst and most toxic, filthy diaspora to the best again.:ufdup: MN is lightyears ahead of your fellow reer butterknife

pls Birmingham is the same as London but people call it the toilet of the UK which is really saying something
:lolbron:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
abaayo dont ever compare the worst and most toxic, filthy diaspora to the best again.:ufdup: MN is lightyears ahead of your fellow reer butterknife
pls Birmingham is the same as London:lolbron:

u r not in Minnesota. Why u lying?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

pls Birmingham is the same as London but people call it the toilet of the UK which is really saying something
Me no care :)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

Hey, at least we don't have to duck every time we're crossing a hall :samwelcome:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Why are they speaking like hood rats Is it common to swear in every sentence in America ? They all need to learn proper manners and decorum very unattractive behaviour