Somali girls getting Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Somali girls tend to do better academically than Somali guys... Statistics also show that more Somali male youths are incarcerated in the past ten years... Wtf is up with us males. These girls might aswell marry out.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Nothing worse then a highly educated woman
This sentiment comes up a lot in anon. Dare I say a highly educated woman sows and benefits more her nation than a highly educated man. With such an impoverished mentality, you'll be forever losers with this nonsense. Keep it up.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
This sentiment comes up a lot in anon. Dare I say a highly educated woman sows and benefits more her nation than a highly educated man. What an impoverished mentality, you'll be forever losers with this nonsense. Keep up.
Women are meant to be baby makers and housewives.Nothing more :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
bruh why are y'all still taking rudeboi seriously?

he's practically screaming he's a troll

More Somali girls tend to do better academically than Somali guys... Statistics also show that more Somali male youths are incarcerated in the past ten years... Wtf is up with us males. These girls might aswell marry out.
Boys in general - especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds - are doing worse than girls. I'm not 100% sure why this is but it's not just a Somali problem. No reason to marry out over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending