Somali guy beats up Arab in Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like passing through The Netherlands or Scandinavia somehow made these Somalis stronger. Y'all niggas kill me!

Let me tell you that Somali women from Scandinavia and The Netherlands are the biggest yiin in the UK.

Harsh, I would say they're a lot more social. Sometimes its a good thing, they are lot more approachable

A

Atiya

The Somali speaks broken Dutch, probably a FOB, and he looks like a Hawiye.

Southie Fobs chimping out as always.
Funny coz your folks are the ones known as chimps and cowards lol the irony.

A

Atiya

Why is @AbdiJohnson lying? UK don't get bullied by anyone let alone by arabs and pakis. At least we don't look up to jamaicans and shoot each other in football tournaments. :draketf:

Why is @AbdiJohnson lying? UK don't get bullied by anyone let alone by arabs and pakis. At least we don't look up to jamaicans and shoot each other in football tournaments. :draketf:

You're called big foreheaded aliens on Twitter by all races in the UK. You're cyber bullied and bullied in school and at the workplace

A

Atiya

You're called big foreheaded aliens on Twitter by all races in the UK. You're cyber bullied and bullied in school and at the workplace

They're internet goons, doesn't mean anything because they know they can't talk like that in real life.

They're internet goons, doesn't mean anything because they know they can't talk like that in real life.

An Afghani killed a Somali boy with a knife in broad daylight in a Somali area of London and all the Somali men didn't do anything. Just last month

McD30

Bored to death
The Somali would take anything but a slap. Even in colonial days, if an Italian officer did that to a Somali, he signed his death sentence.
An Afghani killed a Somali boy with a knife in broad daylight in a Somali area of London and all the Somali men didn't do anything. Just last month
Sadly this is true.

@Abdalla @VicePrez
We Euro somalis hold our ground. Here in Europe Finland, Scandinavian and Holland Somalis are the biggest bullies.:obama:

Here is a Finnish Somali kid punching the living shit out of an Arab dude.

The way he picked him up and threw him on the ground. No remorse.
:banderas:

Meanwhile in the Uk.......

"iga qabo nacladaa"

:chrisfreshhah:

Edit: fixed the link

Last edited:
Moroccans are not Arabs, so keep reaching Arab haters. A Lamagoodley does not have the balls to even look and talk back to his Arab master.

In most Arab countries, an Arab will ask a Lamagoodley 'abeed to jump and the Lamagoodley will reply, "how high, akhi?". :drakekidding:

Moroccans are not Arabs, so keep reaching Arab haters. A Lamagoodley does not have the balls to even look and talk back to his Arab master.

In most Arab countries, an Arab will ask a Lamagoodley 'abeed to jump and the Lamagoodley will reply, "how high, akhi?". :drakekidding:
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .5 bijjjjjj come say that to our face hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who said the dude was morrocan? and Morrocans are Arabs btw.

And

For your record arabs fear us in their countries and they pee their pants when they see a noble Soomaal.

Black in Cairo blog

http://blackincairo.blogspot.com/2010/02/swiss-club-nightlife.html

**I went with a group of Somalians and met some of my classmates there. Because it's a packed room full of gyrating, sweaty people, you can imagine how the Egyptian men were behaving. I didn't even realize what was going on until some of my classmates complained about being groped and pinched and I noticed that very few guys ever approached me. The ones who did would walk away at the site of the Somalian men and quickly apologize for looking at me. As my roommate said, "No one messes with the Somalians. No one." LOL

We mop the floors with Arabs bunch of naago!
obamadatazz

Cagdheer xoolo, don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only reason you're remotely relevant in Jubboyinka is through the Tanks provided by my people. We gave you authority in the land, and we can reduce you to being the slaves of the boons if we desire. Show some respect, doqonki ogaden.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Ban2
:chrisfreshhah:
Black in Cairo blog

obamadatazz

xkr831YtYrdsY.gif

Cagdheer xoolo, don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only reason you're remotely relevant in Jubboyinka is through the Tanks provided by my people. We gave you authority in the land, and we can reduce you to being the slaves of the boons if we desire. Show some respect, doqonki ogaden.
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u jerer its me thats usin u

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh doqonki kenyata

K

Kirei

No it was one UK somali dude getting beat up by cadaan girls and calling for help. Walahi it was pathetic to watch.

Loool! I dunno why out of all diaspora somalis UK get bullied by everyone.

Oh shiiiiiit!! I just clocked :hova::hova::tuckerwtf::tuckerwtf::wtfguccimane::wtfguccimane:
There's been a rise of badh naagoods in the UK, that's why they're getting bullied

Who said the dude was morrocan? and Morrocans are Arabs btw.
It's clear he is a Moroccan, that is not in doubt.

And Moroccans aren't Arab. Don't make me laugh. They are, for the most part, Arabized berbers. They are, in fact, your closest kin in the African continent.

For your record arabs fear us in their countries and they pee their pants when they see a noble Soomaal.

Black in Cairo blog

obamadatazz

Look at this lamagoodley. :chrisfreshhah:

The fool is using a blogspot post as his evidence for how Somalis are feared in Arab countries, despite the fact Egypt is a country that is populated largely by non-Arabs.

If that is the standard of evidence needed, shall I post the many threads on Arab forums by Lamagoodleys crying about being called 'abeeds and being treated like Animals in the gulf countries?

Need I also remind you the fact there are two major tribes in Somalia who proudly proclaim they are mongrel offspring of an Arab Shaykh and a Lamagoodley female?

The Lamagoodley is the natural 'abeed of the Arab.:chrisfreshhah:

Egyptians are Arabs.
Look at this Madow butthurt leaking over the truth. Xabashcarbeeds smell the royal futo of Soomalis.

What was the famous Arab proverb they keep reciting in Arabia out of fear.

"Do not trade with a Somali for he deceives , if he comes to your door do not open it, and if he breaks in then pray to God for protection".-Arab saying

This is a legit Dhegacas Saying.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts