Somali guy beats up Arab in Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u jerer its me thats usin u

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh doqonki kenyata

This is precisely the problem with being of the cagdheer. You're not self aware enough to understand that it's we who are gaining the most from this transaction and have practically turned Jubboyinka into our unofficial colony.

If only you had a functioning brain. Debating you then would actually be semi-worthwhile. You can say "doqonki kenyata" all you want, but there's a reason why the term "doqonki ogaden" is so pervasive. You're like the natural village idiots of the Somali peninsula. :chrisfreshhah:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Arab wa naago. I could beat up that lil morrokeen dhegacas.

xkr831YtYrdsY.gif

@ban2 aka jubbaman, lupita has given you a shout out in the Anon section. :yloezpe:

Go get your wife.

Egyptians are Arabs.
Egyptians are not Arabs, nacas. They are an Arabized population. They don't have Arab lineages.
Look at this Madow butthurt leaking over the truth. Xabashcarbeeds smell the royal futo of Soomalis.
Lol @ "leaking". Why are you biting the terminology of other members? Is it hard being original, kid?
What was the famous Arab proverb they keep reciting in Arabia out of fear.

This is a legit Dhegacas Saying.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Why don't you give a citation for that source before laughing? Inb4 it was another one of your "oral traditions". :drakekidding:

Last edited:
Egyptians are not Arabs, nacas. They are an Arabized population. They don't have Arab lineages.

They do claim the so called Arab lineages. Following your logic 99% of Arabs are not Arabs but arabized. You do know Arab is a cultural identity not a race or ethnicity you dumb ban2

Lol @ "leaking". Why are you biting the terminology of other members? Is is hard being original, kid?

What other members? I have always been using that term on here you can even search for examples.

Loool! I guess that remark must have hurt your feelings really bad. Ban2 tears!!!

Why don't you give a citation for that source before laughing? Inb4 it was another one of your "oral traditions".

Citation for the Arab proverb? Sure why not here you go.

The Arab expatriate community fears and mistrusts the Somalis. Sir Richard Burton found this to be a prevalent attitude in nineteenth century; he quotes an arab maxim; " Show not the Somali thy door and if he finds it , block it up"

https://books.google.com/books?id=LR8A4tEYZUAC&pg=PA52&dq=the arab expatriate somali&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrvb_HzozKAhVM8GMKHX3dBaYQ6AEIHDAA

The dhegacas are historically naago who always peed their pants everytime they saw a noble Soomaal.
:win:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
This is precisely the problem with being of the cagdheer. You're not self aware enough to understand that it's we who are gaining the most from this transaction and have practically turned Jubboyinka into our unofficial colony.

If only you had a functioning brain. Debating you then would actually be semi-worthwhile. You can say "doqonki kenyata" all you want, but there's a reason why the term "doqonki ogaden" is so pervasive. You're like the natural village idiots of the Somali peninsula. :chrisfreshhah:
Ogadens are the hillbillies of somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts