Somali guy fears for family's safety after Dadaab closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I will take you up on your offer. I am in London within weeks. I hope you do not stand me up. It would be a honour to you. I will PM you when I'm in your city
Yeah bradar in sha Allah tell dutchess to pm me, I feel like I get along with her more than I do with you. Otherwise we could always go skydiving if she's not coming, we'll bond in the air & land with a Big Bang, men stuff, mountain climbing, bungee jumping, artery, shooting in the woods, it'll be a blast my g, holla Don

Yeah bradar in sha Allah tell dutchess to pm me, I feel like I get along with her more than I do with you. Otherwise we could always go skydiving if she's not coming, we'll bond in the air & land with a Big Bang, men stuff, mountain climbing, bungee jumping, artery, shooting in the woods, it'll be a blast my g, holla Don

Shes married. Duchess iska iloow lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Xaliimos in Canada very easy. You don't even need any car lol.
Kkk kuwas Ma rabi cause I heard they'll leave you with a few bacteria that will eventually take over ones immune system & render a farax a dead man walking, allahay ka Allah bradar, I never was in to Russian roulette.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have many. Ill hook you up. Many nationalities kkkkkkkkkkkk
Naa bradar, I need a westernised cisman maxamud chick so I can move her out to Puntland with me. I need her for political leverage, if you have an ajnabi wife you can't get into politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts