Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Tag again.

Why would they protect him? They would want him dead the most lol
Maybe in their khat infused minds they thought it will somehow destabilise Italia Somalia, whatever bring icitiraaf closer. I stopped trying to figure these creatures out the day they declared independence which was 25 years ago according to their holy scriptures.

Darwin bless you brother @Cognitivedissonance. Lol.this brother is someone you can be loyal friends with.

I don't think he would harm me for my identity and beliefs. I think he would just lecture me. lol you're an honorable man.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Soon. Before 2020. I only been to K5 and northern Somalia
Please bradar, come without the bombs, icitiraaf will come peacefully, there's no need for a suicide mission. Cause I heard in many parts of Isaac country burco hargaisa Berbera just to name a few of this vast land, they preach one goes to heaven if one dies for icitraaf :oh6b81q:

Please bradar, come without the bombs, icitiraaf will come peacefully, there's no need for a suicide mission. Cause I heard in many parts of Isaac country burco hargaisa Berbera just to name a few of this vast land, they preach one goes to heaven if one dies for icitraaf :oh6b81q:

But i am Sheikhaal lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think you should stay in burco, Berbera, hargaisa bradar otherwise if massa sees you mixing with other Somalis then he might not give you ictiraaf.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Many Isaac come under the guise of shiekaal & many other tribes just so they may sneak in the gun powder & tnt, we heard it all before, it takes more, to bemuse us maryoole's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending