Somali guy gets shot in protests

Lol, I don't see how someone shouting from a crowd is threatening, they were not that close to the officers or violent to warranting getting shot at, even with rubber bullets.

American police are psychopaths wallahi, they get a power trip from having authority.
He was jumping up and down on a police car.. I think the police just wanted to make an example of what happens if the protestors step out of line.. I am guessing the police are afraid if they are not very strict the situation could quickly get out of hand.

He was jumping up and down on a police car.. I think the police just wanted to make an example of what happens if the protestors step out of line.. I am guessing the police are afraid if they are not very strict the situation could quickly get out of hand.
Crazy out here, Police shooting xalimos too

Why are Somalis protesting? :draketf:

This has nothing to do with us.
:kodaksmiley:
:kanyehmm: Are you serious??? Is that all you have to say about this horrific tragedy!? You traitor!!!
26x2b9.jpg

All this time I thought they were actually getting shot only to find out it’s just rubber bullets. What’s with this dramatization :deadmanny:

Blacks consider ethiopians and eritreans as their black brothers and almost worship them but reject Somalis and have an unfounded hatred for us, yet, you dont see those two giving a damn about blacks.

tbh I will say that professionally I can always rely on other black ppl but socially they don’t like us like that so idk why some of these Somalis are moving mad Wallahi they would never do the same for us.

He fucking deserves it, I hate it when these blm Somalis try so hard acting madow with history full of oppression. Wallahi this makes me ashamed as a noble geeljire.
That’s sad hope he’s fine. But this fight is for American Black men we have our own community issues. Though they have my support injustice is injustice.

tbh I will say that professionally I can always rely on other black ppl but socially they don’t like us like that so idk why some of these Somalis are moving mad Wallahi they would never do the same for us.
Facts we are only black sometimes according to them.