Somali guy showing of his mixed baby & saying Somali genes are weak (which is not true) goes mega viral. Wunu ceebeeyay.

Nah, this venom directly at Somalis by Blacks has been a thing for far longer than Somalis not identifying as Black became a thing. It's honestly strange. What do they want?
How? Somalis would only have had a major social media presence starting in the 2010s. Prior to that no one really cared about Somalis

Arkan

Reer Miyi
How? Somalis would only have had a major social media presence starting in the 2010s. Prior to that no one really cared about Somalis
I don't think you are familiar with what happened between the UK Somalis and Blacks from the late 90s and early 2000s. Somalis were ostracised and were told they are not Black. This is where it all started. I'm assuming the comments are filled with raging lunatics from the UK.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
I don't think you are familiar with what happened between the UK Somalis and Blacks from the early 90s and 2000s. Somalis were ostracised and were told they are not Black. This is where it all started. I'm assuming the comments are filled with raging lunatics from the UK.
Madows everywhere dislike Somalis, this is a common theme from South Africa to Canada

I don't think you are familiar with what happened between the UK Somalis and Blacks from the 90s and early 2000s. Somalis were ostracised and were told they are not Black. This is where it all started. I'm assuming the comments are filled with raging lunatics from the UK.
I don't live in the UK. In America Somalis don't really receive any hatred from other Africans.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Madows everywhere dislike Somalis, this is a common theme from South Africa to Canada
It's mainly to do with religion but it's masked up as a dislike for not conforming to the "Black race" as of recent. That's why they tend to equate Islam with being Arab and accuse all Somalis of claiming Arab. South Africa is more complex but it is still rooted in religion with xenophobia and jealousy on top.

It's mainly to do with religion but it's masked up as a dislike for not conforming to the "Black race" as of recent. That's why they tend to equate Islam with being Arab and accuse all Somalis of claiming Arab. South Africa is more complex but it is still rooted in religion with xenophobia and jealousy on top.
That's what I'm saying. Muslim blacks like Northern Nigerians, Malians, Sudanese, and Chadians don't dislike Somalis at all while Christian ones like Caribbeans do or at least implicitly look down on us for not conforming to a black identity.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
That's what I'm saying. Muslim blacks like Northern Nigerians, Malians, Sudanese, and Chadians don't dislike Somalis at all while Christian ones like Caribbeans do or at least implicitly look down on us for not conforming to a black identity.
Nah, there's a small minority of Muslim Blacks that jump on it too. They either feel a way about the trolls or are try to fit in with the Kuffar Blacks. Majority don't give a toss though.