Somali guy showing of his mixed baby & saying Somali genes are weak (which is not true) goes mega viral. Wunu ceebeeyay.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
But that doesn't mean our genes are weak. Any Ethiopian or even mulatto/biracial African who mixes with an Eurasian person will have a child that barely look black.
Nah Madow hair takes at least 4 generations to completely for it to be gone,A biracial person is still gonna pass kinky hair and other features on to the kid

Nah Madow hair takes at least 4 generations to completely for it to be gone,A biracial person is still gonna pass kinky hair and other features on to the kid
Not at all. Look at Maghrebis like Moroccans and Algerians who are 20-25% black, they don't have kinky hair

Nah nigga, I've seen plenty of maghrebi niggas who look like xabash carbeed. Look at Achraf Hakimi, he looks like a barawani.
But he has straight hair and can't even pass as Habash anyways. Only mozabites and mauritanians look straight up habesha

But he has straight hair and can't even pass as Habash anyways. Only mozabites and mauritanians look straight up habesha
Mozabites looking like Habeshas? You need a new pair of glasses 😂

Average Mozabites:
IMG_0643.jpeg

As for Mauritania, there’s still a sizeable amount of Mauritanian Arabs who look like those Mozabites in the pic above.

I am a mixed somali and many people have asked me if i am swedish, german, or saudi arabian. the brother is correct our genes easily dilute when we marry fellow caucasians

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Nah nigga, I've seen plenty of maghrebi niggas who look like xabash carbeed. Look at Achraf Hakimi, he looks like a barawani.
Maghrebis aren’t Arab and secondly Hakimi’s mother comes from the Black minority (Haratin), terrible example tbh. His father looks more typical Moroccan and can probably pass in many parts of Southern Europe

AC895862-3A2C-4696-B527-9D598C176016.jpeg

Arkan

Reer Miyi
He should've kept that to himself.

It's interesting to see Blacks seething for no reason while others just interact normally. What is it to them? Why are they so invested in us when we having nothing to do with them?
20231222_042231.jpg
20231222_042229.jpg

He should've kept that to himself.

It's interesting to see Blacks seething for no reason while others just interact normally. What is it to them? Why are they so invested in us when we having nothing to do with them? View attachment 308288View attachment 308289
Even though Somalis are black, they are ass blasted that most Somalis don't really identify as black because we have a completely different culture and history from them. Pan-Africanists like to believe all dark skinned Africans are the same so when they see Somalis pointing that their different phenotype, they automatically interpret that as somehow meaning Somalis are self hating or want to be white. Its pathetic and silly

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Even though Somalis are black, they are ass blasted that most Somalis don't really identify as black because we have a completely different culture and history from them. Pan-Africanists like to believe all dark skinned Africans are the same so when they see Somalis pointing that their different phenotype, they automatically interpret that as somehow meaning Somalis are self hating or want to be white. Its pathetic and silly
Nah, this venom directed at Somalis by Blacks has been a thing for far longer than Somalis not identifying as Black became a thing. It's honestly strange.