Somali guy tries uplifting other Somali men, instead gets hate from madows and ajnabis

Ajanabi guys are weirdly obsessed with Somali men :draketf: How gay
They're obsessed because they don't want to see Somali men on top. They perceive Somali men as bottom of the barrel. That's why they react angrily when they see attractive somali men in general uplifting other Somali men and also when Somali men marry or date an ajanabi girl.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
They're obsessed because they don't want to see Somali men on top. They perceive Somali men as bottom of the barrel. That's why they react angrily when they see attractive somali men in general uplifting other Somali men and also when Somali men marry or date an ajanabi girl.
They are insecure

Its jealousy. Most hate comes from the madhow. They hate us cause we dont fit their victim delusion. In their eyes we are black and african yet not exactly that cause of our feature and cause of our pride and history. Its jealousy. Lets rather discuss the elephant of the room. Who allowed them to attack us so viciously, who pushed the stereotype? Somali influencers. Barkhad Abdi ruined the Somali male image for 70 thousand dollars and a slap on the shoulder. Then we have the other influencers after 30 years pushing the refugee narrative(knaan I am looking at you).

The only people trying to uplift the moral of the people are those twitter historians. The macrobian thing was actually a way to uplift the Somali people and expose them to our glorious history. There are some Somalis today who believe we have been enslaved too.

The way to overcome the frustration coming from these shitty stereotypes is educating yourself. Its learning about our history and to understand that the past 30 years does not mirror the 1400 years of glorious history

Its jealousy. Most hate comes from the madhow. They hate us cause we dont fit their victim delusion. In their eyes we are black and african yet not exactly that cause of our feature and cause of our pride and history. Its jealousy. Lets rather discuss the elephant of the room. Who allowed them to attack us so viciously, who pushed the stereotype? Somali influencers. Barkhad Abdi ruined the Somali male image for 70 thousand dollars and a slap on the shoulder. Then we have the other influencers after 30 years pushing the refugee narrative(knaan I am looking at you).

The only people trying to uplift the moral of the people are those twitter historians. The macrobian thing was actually a way to uplift the Somali people and expose them to our glorious history. There are some Somalis today who believe we have been enslaved too.

The way to overcome the frustration coming from these shitty stereotypes is educating yourself. Its learning about our history and to understand that the past 30 years does not mirror the 1400 years of glorious history
To be honest lately I have been seeing cadaan men particularly English men confidently coming for Somali men. It's the norm to be racist towards Somalis, simply because everyone else is seeing maadows dogpile on us. Somali men need to put their own narrative. There needs to be a trend on social media of attractive Somali men posting themselves and also making them go viral or else this hate will just continue since we have yusuf7, Barkhad and the likes as the poster boy for Somali men

To be honest lately I have been seeing cadaan men particularly English men confidently coming for Somali men. It's the norm to be racist towards Somalis, simply because everyone else is seeing maadows dogpile on us. Somali men need to put their own narrative. There needs to be a trend on social media of attractive Somali men posting themselves and also making them go viral or else this hate will just continue since we have yusuf7, Barkhad and the likes as the poster boy for Somali men
Worst shit we can do. Why should we appeal to these people? Why should we try to make them like us? Thats the opposite of having pride. Thats you conforming to someone who hate you. They will always hate us, because we look different, because we dont fit their victim mentality, because we are muslim. Also this hate is coming from predominantly madhow males and other ajnabi males and some madhow females.

Look at the miskeen asians. They still face discrimination and physical hate crime because they considered POC but they highly successful. The #stopAsianhate movement happened because madhow people would attack and kill asians. You search it up on wiki it says due to covid but thats false.

Worst shit we can do. Why should we appeal to these people? Why should we try to make them like us? Thats the opposite of having pride. Thats you conforming to someone who hate you. They will always hate us, because we look different, because we dont fit their victim mentality, because we are muslim. Also this hate is coming from predominantly madhow males and other ajnabi males and some madhow females.

Look at the miskeen asians. They still face discrimination and physical hate crime because they considered POC but they highly successful. The #stopAsianhate movement happened because madhow people would attack and kill asians. You search it up on wiki it says due to covid but thats false.
We don't want the newer generation of somalis to be insecure about their looks or identity nor seek validation from others. Looksmaxxing develops high self esteem on one's mental health and overall image of their countrymen. Somali men need to hop on this trend. I am aware the hate won't ever fully go away but nothing is better than cleaning up our image so we can clapback on our haters. Right now our reputation is in the mud and seeing our haters laughing is not something I want to forever see.

We don't want the newer generation of somalis to be insecure about their looks or identity nor seek validation from others. Looksmaxxing develops high self esteem on one's mental health and overall image of their countrymen. Somali men need to hop on this trend. I am aware the hate won't ever fully go away but nothing is better than cleaning up our image so we can clapback on our haters. Right now our reputation is in the mud and seeing our haters laughing is not something I want to forever see.
What exactly are you saying? I dont know if you are a male or a female, but us males could careless about what any non Somali has to say. We care about what our own female counter part think of us. We could careless of what cuqdad filled ajnabi think of us.

What you are saying is conforming to the will of those hateful people and appeal to them. You telling me we should make the bullies happy.

What exactly are you saying? I dont know if you are a male or a female, but us males could careless about what any non Somali has to say. We care about what our own female counter part think of us. We could careless of what cuqdad filled ajnabi think of us.

What you are saying is conforming to the will of those hateful people and appeal to them. You telling me we should make the bullies happy.
I'm a female and image is important to me. I noticed most Somali men don't care about this which is a shame.

I'm a female and image is important to me. I noticed most Somali men don't care about this which is a shame.
Cause we dont care about the validation we get from a non Somali. I believe in isolonationism. I believe that we should detach ourselves from the popular social media. I believe in having our own social media, that is invite online. I believe in us having our own schools and enviroments.

Just like a group of successful people that I know. We stick to ourselves and shouldnt care what others have to say.

z4ppa6kw61t71.jpg

This drawing illustrate my point.

Trending