Somali guy tries uplifting other Somali men, instead gets hate from madows and ajnabis

But it will affect the younger generation
Most somalis are active inrl, no offence the only ones who are invested in this are the Somalis who got too much screentime and spending it with the ajnabi rejects. The ajnabis who are out there inrl tend to kno the consequences of insulting others goes for any people tbh. Internet aint real its occupiee by the biggest losers who are dweebs.

Who cares? everyone on ig reels catches shit except for whites. when you look at the demographics of the app you would understand why. its majority indian since tiktok is banned in india. Indians insult blacks, arabs, hispanics 10x more than us (never whites though they worship whites). I can guarantee a very disproportional amount of those comments are from blacks and indians who are the primary target of hate online from other groups themselves.

just ignore this shit, literally all of those comments are made by guys anyways, this type of negging never works in their favor regardless of how hard they try

I said this in a previous thread and ill say it again, touch grass and stop being so concerned with what randoms on the internet are saying and you'll realize how schizo you're being.

As a somali male I couldn't care less about the image Somali males have on the internet. Its all BS nonsense.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Oh no a Ghanian dude on the internet said I’m ugly, I’m gonna cry now because he was definitely my target audience for attractiveness.

:mjcry:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
IG reels usually move the bad comments to the top even if they have less likes. I like qasim but complaining about the hate you get to ajnabis makes it worse. They won’t feel bad for you.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Worst shit we can do. Why should we appeal to these people? Why should we try to make them like us? Thats the opposite of having pride. Thats you conforming to someone who hate you. They will always hate us, because we look different, because we dont fit their victim mentality, because we are muslim. Also this hate is coming from predominantly madhow males and other ajnabi males and some madhow females.

Look at the miskeen asians. They still face discrimination and physical hate crime because they considered POC but they highly successful. The #stopAsianhate movement happened because madhow people would attack and kill asians. You search it up on wiki it says due to covid but thats false.
"Look at the miskeen asians. They still face discrimination and physical hate crime because they considered POC but they highly successful. "

Only ones getting hate are indians right now and that's because of immigration. No one is Dunking on indohyar anymore.

Stopasianhate wasn't a serious movement as well. Just a bunch of privileged Asians complaining about robberies they experienced while building stores in the hood. Only people calling covid the "Chinese" virus were the low IQ people as well.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
So he’s a coon smh 🤦‍♂️ everybody should think twice about supporting him

A lot of that was started by his boys who used to violate him by calling him “isoceles” or “pizza”. Those jokes were a hit with the early fans and he ran with it and controlled the narrative.

If a decent portion of my viewers are violating my appearance, I would lean into it.

It’s a money making business, my guy.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
never pay attention to negative opinion, i love being somali and no one can ever make me feel bad about it, self love is the best love :)

Obsessively talking about looks is a good litmus test for level of brain dead. I’ve never once seen a self respecting Somali seriously talk about looks.

Literally no one outside of Somalis knew what Somalis looked like until ignorant Incels flooded online forums with the subject - often attacking others for their looks. The fact that outsiders target looks rather than the abject state of Somalia tells all you need to know. Stop obsessing about looks and other people will let it go.

Obsessively talking about looks is a good litmus test for level of brain dead. I’ve never once seen a self respecting Somali seriously talk about looks.

Literally no one outside of Somalis knew what Somalis looked like until ignorant Incels flooded online forums with the subject - often attacking others for their looks. The fact that outsiders target looks rather than the abject state of Somalia tells all you need to know. Stop obsessing about looks and other people will let it go.
Imagine our forefathers seeing us cry about some random ajnabi insulting our looks

Imagine our forefathers seeing us cry about some random ajnabi insulting our looks
it’s neurotic. You’ll struggle to find other cultures this obsessed with their looks. Everyone else is preoccupied with advancing their community and getting rid of the toxic elements but here we are.

Trending