SOMALI GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A GIRL THAT WAS RAPED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok before any of you judge just listen.

One of my closest friends was Saudi. She got ganged raped in Saudi by a group of horny ass old Saudi men.

She was and still is extremely beautiful. But her mum forced her to undergo surgery to get her hymen stiched because apparently no Saudi men would want a raped woman.

So I'm curious to see how Somali men stand regarding this issue.

If your girl or wife tells you after a long time of being together she was raped and undergone a hymen reconstruction what would your reaction be?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's not something to divorce her over. Yes it would probably bother me, I'll admit it and be honest,but I'd probably just try to ignore that fact.
However my respect for her would shoot through the roof because of it, it takes a lot of bravery and trust to be honest and open up like that to someone.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
The kufsi ceeb in the somali community is not as bad as those in the middle east. I mean we still have some issues we need to work on but people forget it after view months/years unless she gets pregnant. So if my partner tells me she have been raped it would be alot to take in but nothing would change. All the habros can gossip how much they want.

Walahi I would love her even more for being honest with me. But if we was not married and she is a good muslimah I would marry no doubt religion comes first for me

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
If knew before hand, I would try to avoid a woman that has been raped. I think that trauma will hunt them for the rest of their life and I don't think I can deal with that. Also, that could affect our sex life.

Now, if I was in a relationship with her and I she told me that late, it would depend on how interested I am and if she's traumatized to point it will affect our relationship.

But, if she's over it and she views a man touching her and having sex as okay and not causing trauma, I would be down to have relationship.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Of course i would, it's not like she had a choice in the matter.

Edit: Now that i have actually read your entire post and not just the title :mjlol:

Yeah, i'd just try and forget about it and support her in the best way i can. It probably took a lot for her to tell me about such a traumatic experience, would be pretty doochy of me to leave because of that. :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
if she was raped as a child or in a situation where she had nothing to do with then i wouldn't mind marrying her... But if she was raped at a party or while doing tahriib then HELL NO :fredo:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What difference does it make? Getting raped as a child is much much worse imo.
It makes no difference, his logic must be that since the rape was a long time ago, the issue must have faded with time or something and she wouldn't be as traumatised as if it was while she was an adult. Which makes no sense.

ok before any of you judge just listen.

One of my closest friends was Saudi. She got ganged raped in Saudi by a group of horny ass old Saudi men.

She was and still is extremely beautiful. But her mum forced her to undergo surgery to get her hymen stiched because apparently no Saudi men would want a raped woman.

So I'm curious to see how Somali men stand regarding this issue.

If your girl or wife tells you after a long time of being together she was raped and undergone a hymen reconstruction what would your reaction be?
Absolutely, as long as she receives therapy to deal with the tragic incident that helps her overcome it, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. But I heard women who went thru such horrific event will always have hatred for men :lolbron: which I completely understand. Only productive things about felons in prison is they all hate and beat up or kill rapists and pedophiles

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Nope, I just can't! Can't live with the fact I'll have a son who'll come out of the same pussy :damedamn:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Nope, I just can't! Can't live with the fact I'll have a son who'll come out of the same pussy :damedamn:

You're disgusting bad karma is coming your way. Ps women who are raped don't tell their future husbands. I hope your future wife is a rape victim :).

Status
Not open for further replies.