SOMALI GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A GIRL THAT WAS RAPED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I would marry her 100% without a doubt. For you not to marry some1 cuz theyve been raped your a full time dickhead. I would marry her and make her my queen. Make her feel safe.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Walaal its not even about being a real man. If you say I am not going to marry you cuz youve been raped nacas baad tahay.

He would probably kill her.

My cousin was raped and when she came home with her clothes ripped and blood all over her you know what her brother did? He called her a and tried to attack her. The whole family had to restrain him.

She got raped and he wants to hurt her even more lol what a joker. Your uncle raised a little . Was this in Australia?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Walaal its not even about being a real man. If you say I am not going to marry you cuz youve been raped nacas baad tahay.

She got raped and he wants to hurt her even more lol what a joker. Your uncle raised a little . Was this in Australia?

London

ItsHanna

Impossible. Londons somali community is well connected every whisper is heard.

So no Somali girl in London has ever been raped? I don't know about you but in my family we don't spread our business. My cousin is now happily married. Does her husband know? I have no idea.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I live in brum and it's always the paki taxi drivers

Its a fake story. Romanians have recently moved to the UK. Theyve come over in groups and they stick together. They don't mix with other ethnicities and majority of them speak only romanian and broken english. So a romanian taxi drivers doesn't fit the narrative . You need experience and to have been in London long enough to be a taxi driver

So no Somali girl in London has ever been raped? I don't know about you but in my family we don't spread our business. My cousin is now happily married. Does her husband know? I have no idea.

Never said that. I said londons somali community is interconnected and whispers are heard. I know countless of stories of somali girls being raped by ajanabis at parties.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

Its a fake story. Romanians have recently move to the UK. Theyve come over in groups and they stick together. They don't mix with other ethnicities and majority of them speak only romanian and broken english. So a romanian taxi drivers doesn't fit the narrative . You need experience and to have been in London long enough.

Never said that. I said londons somali community is interconnected and whispers are heard. I know countless of stories of somali girls being raped by ajanabis at parties.

I told you the story was fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.