SOMALI GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A GIRL THAT WAS RAPED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She know the dangers that come along with it but chose to proceed with it. It likes me hearing lady x has aids but i say let me try my luck maybe its not true :bell:
That's like saying a man whose toaster exploded, making him go blind was all his fault for simply using the faulty toaster. It makes zero sense. Don't blame the victim, they do tahriib like that out of desperation.

The kufsi ceeb in the somali community is not as bad as those in the middle east. I mean we still have some issues we need to work on but people forget it after view months/years unless she gets pregnant. So if my partner tells me she have been raped it would be alot to take in but nothing would change. All the habros can gossip how much they want.
I thougt the same too, but kufsi is almost as bad as middle eastern. There are many families in Somalia that don't report a rapist they know because they don't want the ceeb it would cause them. The victim is usually blamed and is very hard for them to get married.

In all honesty, no. I just can't deal with it. If she was already my wife & i had kids with her and she broke the news to me, then i would try my best to forget about it.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it . She should get counselling . Can't imagine what she been there . With that being am just scared of her attacking in my sleep .:chrisfreshhah:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
In all honesty, no. I just can't deal with it. If she was already my wife & i have kids with her and she broke the news to me, then i would try my best to forget about it.

You think rape victims go around telling peolple their business? Nope you'd never know. Also you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You're disgusting bad karma is coming your way. Ps women who are raped don't tell their future husbands. I hope your future wife is a rape victim :).

:what1::faysalwtf:

Take it back nayaa! You would've said the same if you were a man

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You think rape victims go around telling peolple their business? Nope you'd never know. Also you should be ashamed of yourself.
It isn't great but at least the guy is being honest. No point scolding a guy who gave an answer that wasn't disrespectful or demeaning to the victims themselves.

If knew before hand, I would try to avoid a woman that has been raped. I think that trauma will hunt them for the rest of their life and I don't think I can deal with that. Also, that could affect our sex life.

Now, if I was in a relationship with her and I she told me that late, it would depend on how interested I am and if she's traumatized to point it will affect our relationship.

But, if she's over it and she views a man touching her and having sex as okay and not causing trauma, I would be down to have relationship.
Exactly my thoughts. Best to avoid but if found out too late then it shouldn't hinder the relationship. I've heard of cases of woman who were molested and can't be in a relationship without issues arising because of their past.

Was the lady Somali, and did she get married
No she was Saudi she is 17 like me and this happened when she was 14/15. She studied at my sixth form for a couple months then went back home for some reason. She was so kind and musket. I cried when she told me. I'm not with contact with her anymore.

No she was Saudi she is 17 like me and this happened when she was 14/15. She studied at my sixth form for a couple months then went back home for some reason. She was so kind and musket. I cried when she told me. I'm not with contact with her anymore.
Rich arabs come to study in the u
Rich arabs travel to study in the uk

Nope, I just can't! Can't live with the fact I'll have a son who'll come out of the same pussy :damedamn:

hqdefault.jpg

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Even if you married a virgin she can still get raped. Would you divorce your wife if she got raped?

He would probably kill her.

My cousin was raped and when she came home with her clothes ripped and blood all over her you know what her brother did? He called her a and tried to attack her. The whole family had to restrain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.