Somali husbands secretly recording sex tapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I get the sense marriages aren't really a big deal to most Somalis, so "to his own wife/her own husband!" isn't really an exclamation with substance when one wrongs the other. Marriage comes young and/or in a series format, oftentimes just to have sex.

If you're married to one, I would say just treat it like a gf/bf relationship, that's the vibe I've got:damedamn:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I get the sense marriages aren't really a big deal to most Somalis, so "to his own wife/her own husband!" isn't really an exclamation with substance when one wrongs the other. Marriage comes young and/or in a series format, oftentimes just to have sex.

If you're married to one, I would say just treat it like a gf/bf relationship, that's the vibe I've got:damedamn:
Hmm, the things I won't ever have to worry about. ~ :rejoice:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horta why do people make tapes? For what reason. Especially if your married why don't you just have sex with your wife and not record. What's the point of recording? So you can replay it when you feel horny. Well if your horny why don't you just have sex with your wife instead of replaying and jacking off to a clip of your previous encounter with her?

Usually truck drivers do it. They are away for a while. So they relive the moment when horny.

VixR

Veritas
Hmm, the things I won't ever have to worry about. ~ :rejoice:
Count the rampant landmines we see in these relationships like multiple hidden marriages, short-term, not being a father to their children or helping pay for them, and now add having to watch out for the obscure filming of future-release date revenge to the mix la hawla :damn:if that's what they're up to it's dizzying

Nin iskeilaali must be a rule of thumb :ohhhdamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Walee wa yaab why would a person film their wife especially if she gave birth to your kids thats just pathetic

Was they making Love once a year :cosbyhmm:

Or maybe the Guy knew that the marriage was falling apart and thought it would be a good move to blackmail her with a tape
:cosbyhmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Walee wa yaab why would a person film their wife especially if she gave birth to your kids thats just pathetic

Was they making Love once a year :cosbyhmm:

Or maybe the Guy knew that the marriage was falling apart and thought it would be a good move to blackmail her with a tape
:cosbyhmm:
Please take your picture down, it is difficult looking at you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There might be a perfectly reasonable excuse why they do it, maybe they just want to perfect the art of love making.

its not an L for the women.

They were having halal sex with their husbands. Not getting exposed having an affair.

Its a massive L for the ex. Why would you shame the mother of your children?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
its not an L for the women.

They were having halal sex with their husbands. Not getting exposed having an affair.

Its a massive L for the ex. Why would you shame the mother of your children?

Be honest though, most somalis would look down on the woman not the dayuus excuse for a husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.