Somali lady infected with aids abused by locals

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
There's many similar stories.

Somali women has good 4 nothing ugly Somali husband who says 4 ba illahi baaneeyey. He marries some ethiopic women and brings HIV to the family.

There are literally thousands of these stories. I genuinely encourage Somali women to avoid Somali men who have a fondness for the Ethiopic (the ethio women's religion does not matter).

I know of a little Somali girl suffering for her fathers disturbing fetish. Her mother already died. :(

No but there are sad stories in Hargeisa about people menacely infecting others for example the story is very famous the Oromo maid infested a family of 10 persons by dripping her blood in salad, the Iman of mosque also got aids from his Oromo maid who used his teeth brush. He was well respect old man.

Canuck my Somali sister,you can't get Aids from sharing a toothbrush nor from being exposed to blood outside the body( blood in a salad is disgusting though) because the virus dies outside of the body. The Imam's story doesn't checkout, so I guess he wasn't a respectable old man after all.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sad to hear that people can be cruel I remember back in Hargeisa our neighbor found out she got HIV when she questioned her husband about it she got divorced and thrown out.

She used to live with my Aunt but now only her Daughter lives there she moved cause she was to ashamed her Daughter would find out she's got HIV since Somalis like to spread the word around

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sad to hear that people can be cruel I remember back in Hargeisa our neighbor found out she got HIV when she questioned her husband about it she got divorced and thrown out.

She used to live with my Aunt but now only her Daughter lives there she moved cause she was to ashamed her Daughter would find out she's got HIV since Somalis like to spread the word around

I hope he died alone and painfully.

Every story I hear upsets me so much :mjcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I hope he died alone and painfully.

Every story I hear upsets me so much :mjcry:

He deserves whatever comes his way thankfully her little daughter isn't infected but she knows her Mother is sick and her Mothers request was that she doesn't want her kid to know about this so on the days the mom isn't feeling well the kid goes to my Aunts place

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You personally know HIV + people?

Subxanallah I thought they didn't exist

There's many similar stories.

Somali women has good 4 nothing ugly Somali husband who says 4 ba illahi baaneeyey. He marries some ethiopic women and brings HIV to the family.

There are literally thousands of these stories. I genuinely encourage Somali women to avoid Somali men who have a fondness for the Ethiopic (the ethio women's religion does not matter).

I know of a little Somali girl suffering for her fathers disturbing fetish. Her mother already died. :(

the Somali truck drivers also bring the disease to their wives

image.jpeg
@TheUnderTaker Somali black Monday in Harar if you are real Somali you would have known about it and never defended this country Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.